Britney Spears and Sam Asghari reportedly heading for divorce after "crisis talks"

3 hours ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

I just hope for the best for them but it does feel like they are both in completely different places in life so one person will have to sacrifice a lot OR the end could be near. 

What are you talking about? What proof do you have that they’re in ‘completely different places’? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Who wants to control her though? She's a public figure, this is a forum where threads are made and discussions are had sis.

I think this is part of the problem. People feel entitled to famous people's private lives because "they are a public figure" - the "they signed up for it" attitude. But it's not normal and if we know anything about Britney it's that she needs her freedom and privacy. I think it's possible to be a fan of her while respecting her boundaries.

• Like 8
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

What are you talking about? What proof do you have that they’re in ‘completely different places’? 

I think different places meaning Sam is 29 and getting his career going in Hollywood, he said Britney doesn't want to go to any of the events and been to all and has already did it.

Britney at this time is on a break from Hollywood, performing and working.

With Sam gone a lot and Britney home that's called being in different places, it's nice that he's working and trying to build a career.

On the other hand Britney wants nothing to do with being on red carpets and supporting him at his events he said. 

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, easy said:

i have never once said she's being controlled by fans. i said some of y'all WANT to. and like i just said, if you don't fall into the category of thinking you know better than britney and wanting to protect her from her own decision, then i wasn't speaking to you. i never said YOU were, i didn't call out anyone. but you got offended by what i said for a reason. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, mossfoots said:

I think this is part of the problem. People feel entitled to famous people's private lives because "they are a public figure" - the "they signed up for it" attitude. But it's not normal and if we know anything about Britney it's that she needs her freedom and privacy. I think it's possible to be a fan of her while respecting her boundaries.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: and not thinking they have the right to tear down someone’s relationship solely for their own bitter and personal reasons. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, mossfoots said:

I agree about her needing her freedom and privacy, the difference is Sam is feeding the press and on top of that the stuff that's usually being talked about is stuff she either posts or something from a media outlet.

Privacy is a big issue in the celeb world unfortunately when you're a public figure you sacrifice a lot of privacy.

It's wrong to have the paps hiding in bushes and invading celeb homes and yards for pics, at the same time when you're a public figure stuff will be talked about.

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree about her needing her freedom and privacy, the difference is Sam is feeding the press and on top of that the stuff that's usually being talked about is stuff she either posts or something from a media outlet.

Privacy is a big issue in the celeb world unfortunately when you're a public figure you sacrifice a lot of privacy.

It's wrong to have the paps hiding in bushes and invading celeb homes and yards for pics, at the same time when you're a public figure stuff will be talked about.

literally grow up. You’re all offended over Sam talking to the press. It has nothing to do with you. You are just a fan and know nothing regarding their relationship. As far as we know, they are happily married and she hasn’t announced anything. Please jump back into reality and get out of La La Land.

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think different places meaning Sam is 29 and getting his career going in Hollywood, he said Britney doesn't want to go to any of the events and been to all and has already did it.

Britney at this time is on a break from Hollywood, performing and working.

With Sam gone a lot and Britney home that's called being in different places, it's nice that he's working and trying to build a career.

On the other hand Britney wants nothing to do with being on red carpets and supporting him at his events he said. 

…it means nothing of the sort and what you just wrote is pure conjecture.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block