Britney Spears and Sam Asghari reportedly heading for divorce after "crisis talks"

21 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

You are the ones who keep bringing up people criticizing Sam (God forbid), people cheering for Britney to get a divorce, people being conspiracy theorists, etc. You guys started this, but no one who is suspicious of Sam is allowed to even defend their position on here because you find it frivolous.

Also, on the opposing side many of them think they have as TMZ puts it 'direct knowledge' to Britney's mind and seem to know exactly how her relationship is going even when they don't live with her. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 3

This user's sad attempts to derail and make personal attacks all the while being ignored, his constant use of personal harassment and motives for being here are clear below.

On 3/28/2023 at 12:17 PM, blackingouthenegativity said:

I just don't like Diamond Circus, so I really like bashing them. 

On 3/28/2023 at 12:13 PM, blackingouthenegativity said:

Every night Diamond Circus goes to bed dreaming of Britney and Sam divorcing :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

On 3/28/2023 at 12:56 PM, blackingouthenegativity said:

TIL Britney and Sam should get divorced because she isn't walking the red carpet lately :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Maybe you should focus on your own personal relationships instead of inventing stories in your head about someone else's love life. 

On 3/28/2023 at 1:07 PM, blackingouthenegativity said:

LOL at me being on topic and the ultimate thread derailer accuses me of derailing threads. They always go off topic with their Sam hate and are just mad that I have returned from my hiatus to drag them. If they didn't make it so easy for me, I wouldn't have to. 

On 3/28/2023 at 1:19 PM, blackingouthenegativity said:

But you're not Britney Spears and never will be :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block