Britney Spears and Sam Asghari reportedly heading for divorce after "crisis talks"

Just now, easy said:

i didn't say anything about stopping her. i said y'all are loud with your attempts to "protect" her from her own decision making. you're telling me after having every decision in your adult life controlled for 13 years you wouldn't be pissed off seeing strangers talk about your decisions you've finally been able to make on your own? you wouldn't be mad seeing people question you? ok 

That’s life sis everyone can share their thoughts and opinions especially in the USA that’s what we do here!

Britney is a public figure babe people talk about celebrities! 

If anything I’d be mad my husband is feeding my abusers exclusives to TMZ not at fans that love and care!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, easy said:

i truly wonder what it is about britney that makes literally EVERYONE think they know better than she does about her own life and choices. everyone from her family to now her "fans" want to make decisions for her and protect her from her own decisions. it would piss me the **** off to be a grown *** 41 year old woman reading a bunch of bs from strangers half my age about what i should/shouldn't do with my life/partner/friends/career. everyone treats her as a little girl who needs their guidance. instead of just letting her live however she wants

Fans who want to make decisions for her? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

spacer.png

• Love 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

That’s life sis everyone can share their thoughts and opinions especially in the USA that’s what we do here!

Britney is a public figure babe people talk about celebrities! 

If anything I’d be mad my husband is feeding my abusers exclusives to TMZ not at fans that love and care!

yes and in my opinion i find it weird as hell that everyone and their mother thinks they can run britney's life better than britney can

• Like 4
Just now, easy said:

yes and in my opinion i find it weird as hell that everyone and their mother thinks they can run britney's life better than britney can

Again who is running her life though?

The only ones that stopped it was Team Con and her father!

Britney is free now and making her own decisions again!

That doesn’t mean as a public figure that people won’t have opinions!

Most of the world have social media accounts and any thing we post gets talked about to some degree or another!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Fans who want to make decisions for her? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

spacer.png

if it was up to some of y'all britney would have dumped sam, made a new album, been on tour, released her book, did interview after interview, etc etc etc by now. so yeah, some of y'all think you know better and want to make decisions for her. if you don't fall into that category i'm not speaking to you

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, easy said:

i didn't say anything about stopping her. i said y'all are loud with your attempts to "protect" her from her own decision making. you're telling me after having every decision in your adult life controlled for 13 years you wouldn't be pissed off seeing strangers talk about your decisions you've finally been able to make on your own? you wouldn't be mad seeing people question you? ok 

Why Should I Be Sad.mp3

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

More the reason their in different places in their lives he’s only 29 and going after a career and nothing wrong with that!

At 29 Britney was already an iconic legend and I’m sure it’s tough for him that Brit doesn’t accompany him to his events!

Last time he was begging for a kiss on the red carpet and the other time she looked uncomfortable and left!

but then its a bit unrealistic to expect Sam to be at the height of success Britney was at 29 [im not saying you are i mean generally]. At 29 Britney was already like 13 years into her career, had six multi platinum albums under her belt and was a worldwide superstar by then. Very few people achieve that by 29

6 minutes ago, easy said:

And there’s nothing wrong with being loud, having opinions and thoughts on public figures boo! Again I’d be mad that my husband is talking to TMZ the main outlet out to destroy her I would be mad at fans that helped free her!

• Haha 2
Just now, jonloch1 said:

but then its a bit unrealistic to expect Sam to be at the height of success Britney was at 29 [im not saying you are i mean generally]. At 29 Britney was already like 13 years into her career, had six multi platinum albums under her belt and was a worldwide superstar by then. Very few people achieve that by 29

I don’t expect him to have the same success as Britney that’s difficult to achieve I’m only saying there in two different stages in their careers he’s in the beginning and she’s on hiatus!

• Like 3

I'm sooooo proud of the users who work tirelessly to make sure random strangers on the internet have the freedom to dictate what Britney should do with her life. 

See most people have opinions on politics, the economy, what they want for dinner, what movies they want to see. 

And you all work soooo hard to make sure people can have opinions on who Britney should be seeing. Just like the conservatorship. 

Keep fighting the good fight :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don’t expect him to have the same success as Britney that’s difficult to achieve I’m only saying there in two different stages in their careers he’s in the beginning and she’s on hiatus!

No i know you didnt thats why i said not you personally, i meant generally.  im just saying i can see both sides

• Love 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

Wait what? :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:

i thought we're listing break up songs because apparently that matters when discussing allowing a woman to make whatever decision she wants good or bad without the "protection" of strangers :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: should i have listed everytime instead?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block