Britney Spears and Sam Asghari reportedly heading for divorce after "crisis talks"

10 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

An essay? Wow that's really scary... So now 16 lines is an essay, it's asking too much effort to read for some people I see. Lazy brain that much? No one wondering why they can't see things and think anymore...

Also don't be offended, you are the one who said PEOPLE from this fanbase said Britney is not pretty enough for keeping Sam, when in reality it was only and only ONE person who said that! Don't criticize what you do yourself.

Not sure why you’re personally attacking me ( calling me ‘lazy brain’ and implying that I can’t read), but that’s cool I can play that game too.

Since reading and English is hard for you to understand, I’ll reiterate my point again: if you are not the ‘some’ I was referring to in my original post, then shut the f.uck up. Do you know what the word ‘some’ means? It means not all. I didn’t say ‘everyone’ or ‘you all’ or ‘everyone in the forum’.

Does that make sense to you, Johanpapz? 

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Oh, so cause I’m offering a nuanced opinion, there I’m automatically part of the s.exy Sammy camp. Didn’t realize that’s how it works here.

But I clearly struck a chord if you took the time out to write this essay to me when I didn’t @ anyone specifically. If you’re not part of the faux fan group I’m referring to, I suggest you settle down and relax. 

Yup because to them we defend Sam we wanna hop on his **** and ride it because to them the only reason is he’s sooooooooo ******* ****…..like get real, not all of us are vain and care about appearances.

Edited by Blackout SZN
Typo
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

LIES LIES LIES! The way how S *xy Samy's army use their brains... Gosh!

One person was disrespectful toward Britney! ONE! Don't even start to act like it was more than that! Me and people who liked my comment only questioning about your fantasy man behavior! Not if Britney is still hot enough! Britney is beautiful, aloooooooooot of young men are attracted by women a little bit older than them! IT'S NOT THE PROBLEM HERE, HIS WEIRD BEHAVIOR IS!!! Understood? So stop it!

Also, please can you light up your brain a little! So what? You think that one morning we all woke up and wanted to dislike Sam??? I was all w *et when I saw in Slumber Party MV and I was like well done B when we found out they were dating! And then things start to getting weird... Look if Britney could find a man who can really take care of her, I will be the most happy guy on earth, this woman has suffered enough, I'm not happy when I'm questioning your Samy! But he's sus AF!!! Only superficial hor  ny s **** with no brain won't never questioning anything about that guy!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!! Can you understand that??? IT'S NOT MAKING ME HAPPY TO DON'T LIKE HER HUSBAND NOT EVEN A SEC!!! If you are personally fine with all the things he didn't do to help her and the weird things he did! GOOD FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! STOP ATTACKING PEOPLE LIKE SOME 12Y JUSTIN BIEBER FANS BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE A CONSCIENCE! STOP LYING BY SAYING WE ARE THE BAD GUYS HERE!

I never messaged him and attack him! I'm not even following him! I keep my thoughts for myself and I pray for Britney!!! I only talk about him here, because it's supposed to be a forum, where you talk and discuss, you know? But seems that some of you are not mature enough to do it so... Whatever!

Calm Down Taylor Swift GIF by MOODMAN

It’s really not that serious….

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Yeah I know right, nothing to worry about. Right, Sam?

The person did a big *** incoherent rant, really why are you people so invested in the personal life of a person you’ve never met? Seriously y’all need to go touch grass, sand, dirt, rocks, or whatever type of ground you have outside your house because this ain’t it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

The person did a big *** incoherent rant, really why are you people so invested in the personal life of a person you’ve never met? Seriously y’all need to go touch grass, sand, dirt, rocks, or whatever type of ground you have outside your house because this ain’t it.

1. It’s only incoherent to you because Johan is utilizing something called logic.

2. Sam has long anointed himself Britney’s (TMZ) spokesperson, so his actions are relevant and those actions are bizarre and he deserves to be called out accordingly.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

1. It’s only incoherent to you because Johan is utilizing something called logic.

2. Sam has long anointed himself Britney’s (TMZ) spokesperson, so his actions are relevant and those actions are bizarre and he deserves to be called out accordingly.

1. Ok so talking like TTTTTTHHHHHHHIIIIIIISSSSSSS ISSSSSSS COOOOHHHHHHEEERRRAAAAANNTTTTT ANNNNNDDDDDD LOOOOOGGGGGIIIICCCCAAAALLLLL!!!!!??????

2. It’s funny how the OP gets upset about derailment if the thread when you guys derail your own threads with the Sam hate. Last time I checked this thread was about a possible divorce between Britney and Sam, not a thread to go bashing Sam because he does this or does that, hence TMZ doesn’t even need to be mentioned at all in this thread about a divorce when they weren’t the ones who reported it, but it always goes that way and if that’s supposedly staying on topic then there should be a disclaimer in the title of the thread or the original post saying so and there isn’t.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Blackout SZN said:

1. Ok so talking like TTTTTTHHHHHHHIIIIIIISSSSSSS ISSSSSSS COOOOHHHHHHEEERRRAAAAANNTTTTT ANNNNNDDDDDD LOOOOOGGGGGIIIICCCCAAAALLLLL!!!!!??????

2. It’s funny how the OP gets upset about derailment if the thread when you guys derail your own threads with the Sam hate. Last time I checked this thread was about a possible divorce between Britney and Sam, not a thread to go bashing Sam because he does this or does that, hence TMZ doesn’t even need to be mentioned at all in this thread about a divorce when they weren’t the ones who reported it, but it always goes that way and if that’s supposedly staying on topic then there should be a disclaimer in the title of the thread or the original post saying so and there isn’t.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Just now, Blackout SZN said:

You are the ones who keep bringing up people criticizing Sam (God forbid), people cheering for Britney to get a divorce, people being conspiracy theorists, etc. You guys started this, but no one who is suspicious of Sam is allowed to even defend their position on here because you find it frivolous.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block