double standard: maluma X britney spears

On 3/20/2023 at 6:35 PM, Joel Santos said:

Maluma's photos are beautiful, well edited, lit, with a light expression on his face. Britney's are the opposite of that... some have a vibe of someone who has been trafficked and is being forced into prostitution. Understand: nudity is not a problem, but the way it is presented. Britney is proof of that; during her career she appeared "almost naked" at various times, but without losing class. Instagram photos, on the other hand, are not in good taste. Some are even nice, but most are awful.

thats honestly just your opinion. I find britneys pics gorgeous. who are u to say what class is with your comment. honestly can see why britney would say kiss my lily white southern ***. you can kiss it 💋🖕

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Puppy
This post was recognized by Puppy!

babyimmafreak90 was awarded the badge 'Kindness' and 10 points.

Britney will never win this battle. Men post ***** and gheys are lubing up. Britney does it and it’s bad for… reasons. Tonnes of other famous women have posted newds with varying degrees of “class” and don’t get dragged half as much. I think she looks great, even more so for the fact they have zero production value and she still looks like that. The general public and even “fans” are gonna complain because  that’s the way it’s always been. It’s just bewbs. The people who are offended need to grow up and find some real problems to have issues with. It’s just pictures on social media, it’s all so meaningless. 

• Love 3

There’s a double standard regarding Britney when it comes to EVERYTHING, not just the *****. I mean just look at the recent Amanda Bynes thing, media and public are handling that with kid gloves like it should be but if it had been Britney, she’d be getting burned at the stake. She’s damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 3/21/2023 at 5:35 AM, Joel Santos said:

Maluma's photos are beautiful, well edited, lit, with a light expression on his face. Britney's are the opposite of that... some have a vibe of someone who has been trafficked and is being forced into prostitution. Understand: nudity is not a problem, but the way it is presented. Britney is proof of that; during her career she appeared "almost naked" at various times, but without losing class. Instagram photos, on the other hand, are not in good taste. Some are even nice, but most are awful.

Well britneys pics are more real and it makes them more valuable..

everything that shines is not gold

its a way of her protest for all of the things you defend lol  Love her rebel side

• Love 1
16 hours ago, easy said:

repeating your opinion about her photos won't turn it into fact. you are allowed to think they're "not good" but that doesn't mean it's true. and it doesn't mean that's a reason to judge her vs a man posting their own *****. that is the bigger picture here beyond "britney vs _____" it's a complete gender bias double standard regardless of the who, and at least you agree about that. 

its not about being naked-ish its about the quality of the pics! the obvious photoshop, the bathtub bending in the background, the low quality feel of the camera, the bad colors, the lack of creative composition in the picture...

maluma's is creative, it plays with the water, with the hand of the person, he looks good and happy. the lighting, etc.

if maluma pictures looked like britneys (distorted background and etc) i would think they are trash... even if he's a man.

there is a difference - people are judging the picture quality, not the person, not the action and that is what you and others don't seem to understand.

and you bring in made up issues instead.

its not the naked-ness its the awkwardness and overall bad picture quality!!!

xin_580504031642972075068.jpg

if the pics looked like this, it would be amazing, she looks happy, cute, the background is cute, the flowers, the angle, the colors, the body, the way she's sitting.. the blouse carelessly there... this is a good picture... it is flirt, playful. etc.

britney-spears-was-topless-for-her-music

these are hot these are ****!!! the recent ones on her IG are not cute... and mind you, in here you can fully see her nipples, so this is even more risky... but it is beautiful

so stop it. she's not being unfairly judged, people just don't like those tasteless pictures! even if she was a man or whatever.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, leviathan said:

its not about being naked-ish its about the quality of the pics! the obvious photoshop, the bathtub bending in the background, the low quality feel of the camera, the bad colors, the lack of creative composition in the picture...

maluma's is creative, it plays with the water, with the hand of the person, he looks good and happy. the lighting, etc.

if maluma pictures looked like britneys (distorted background and etc) i would think they are trash... even if he's a man.

there is a difference - people are judging the picture quality, not the person, not the action and that is what you and others don't seem to understand.

and you bring in made up issues instead.

its not the naked-ness its the awkwardness and overall bad picture quality!!!

xin_580504031642972075068.jpg

if the pics looked like this, it would be amazing, she looks happy, cute, the background is cute, the flowers, the angle, the colors, the body, the way she's sitting.. the blouse carelessly there... this is a good picture... it is flirt, playful. etc.

britney-spears-was-topless-for-her-music

these are hot these are ****!!! the recent ones on her IG are not cute... and mind you, in here you can fully see her nipples, so this is even more risky... but it is beautiful

so stop it. she's not being unfairly judged, people just don't like those tasteless pictures! even if she was a man or whatever.

there is nothing "made up" about gender bias in nude photos. you wrote a whole essay confirming what i said. women have to have near perfection in their ***** in order to be viewed positively, and even then it's not a guarantee. men can take their ***** on a potato and will be praised regardless. thanks :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Haha 1
On 3/21/2023 at 2:35 AM, Joel Santos said:

This. Is not that hard to understand.

And Maluma looks HOT!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

there is nothing "made up" about gender bias in nude photos. you wrote a whole essay confirming what i said. women have to have near perfection in their ***** in order to be viewed positively, and even then it's not a guarantee. men can take their ***** on a potato and will be praised regardless. thanks :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

no, and again you are missing the point and creating a problem where there isn't one. and spinning what i am saying let me try to simplify my explanation for you:

• britney does a cool nude: everyone likes it.
  • britney does a tasteless nude: everyone dislikes it.

and then

• maluma does a cool nude: everyone likes it.
  • maluma does a tasteless nude: everyone dislikes it.

so based on the above; what happened with both their pictures?

• britney did a tasteless nude: everyone disliked it.
  • maluma did a cool nude: everyone liked it.

so it is not about it being a nude, or the gender of the subject, it is about the nude being cool or tasteless... again... the quality of the nude, not the gender of the subject.

not so ******* difficult.

Edited by leviathan
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, leviathan said:

no, and again you are missing the point and creating a problem where there isn't one. and spinning what i am saying let me try to simplify my explanation for you:

and then

so it is not about it being a nude, or the gender of the subject, it is about the nude being cool or tasteless... again... the quality of the nude, not the gender of the subject.

agree to disagree because i'm not going to keep having this conversation, i fully understand your point. you don't seem to understand what you view as tasteless is an opinion and not a fact, therefor the rest of your point is also opinion. what's not an opinion? men and women nude photos are viewed and judged differently. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, leviathan said:

and then

Thank you. I am so sick of these libtard stans who like to pretend this is about gender bias. It’s not. If Maluma began posting/spamming LQ and cryptic ***** every other day on his Instagram, people would absolutely judge him. Britney built a huge part of her career off showing skin. Being nude is not the issue. It’s simply the execution. I can’t believe some fans are continuing to fight tooth and nail to prove otherwise.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block