double standard: maluma X britney spears

I wish this culture vanish once in for all.

it’s like people has nothing left other than microinterogating their bodies. And they need desperate approval from others that they are free or worth whatever it takes.

not saying this from a religious perspective, but what does it make any difference to cheapen yourself. It’s humiliating. You may have the ***iest body on earth, but how you present it can increase to the top or decrease to the ground of your worth in other people’s eyes.

• Like 2

Men go topless all the time, and his D is covered anyway so nobody's going to care. But there's still a stigma against women being nude in certain settings, social media being one of them. It's not going to change in our lifetime though. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Edited by Stefani
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Maluma's photos are beautiful, well edited, lit, with a light expression on his face. Britney's are the opposite of that... some have a vibe of someone who has been trafficked and is being forced into prostitution. Understand: nudity is not a problem, but the way it is presented. Britney is proof of that; during her career she appeared "almost naked" at various times, but without losing class. Instagram photos, on the other hand, are not in good taste. Some are even nice, but most are awful.

Bad lighting = human trafficking now? Ridiculous that you all continue to trot out this dumb narrative. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
17 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Maluma's photos are beautiful, well edited, lit, with a light expression on his face. Britney's are the opposite of that... some have a vibe of someone who has been trafficked and is being forced into prostitution. Understand: nudity is not a problem, but the way it is presented. Britney is proof of that; during her career she appeared "almost naked" at various times, but without losing class. Instagram photos, on the other hand, are not in good taste. Some are even nice, but most are awful.

thank you, case closed. I can’t even begin to fathom why people don’t understand such a simple thing.

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Heyyallzes said:

He needs to eat something, he was so hot a years ago

for real, I can’t at people thinkjng he’s hot… I guess they’ve never seen a man, lol.

34 minutes ago, easy said:

all that person did was solidify it doesn't matter what britney does, they will always view her as the crazy girl who was trafficked and abused. 

there is absolutely a double standard when it comes to men vs women nude photos. women have to be dolled up to almost perfection in order to be viewed in a maybe positive light, still no guarantee. men can take a nude on a potato and they'll be praised no question asked. 

nah, she just looks awful on those pics. that’s it. stop pretending there is a bigger issue at hand… her pics are tasteless and that’s all.

Edited by leviathan
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, leviathan said:

for real, I can’t at people thinkjng he’s hot… I guess they’ve never seen a man, lol.

nah, she just looks awful on those pics. that’s it. stop pretending there is a bigger issue at hand… her pics are tasteless and that’s all.

that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, doesn't mean you're right and people that don't agree with you are wrong. this issue goes beyond britney vs other celebs. it's a world wide thing, women nude photos are judged more harshly than men nude photos. that is a FACT. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block