double standard: maluma X britney spears

On 3/21/2023 at 4:21 PM, Heyyallzes said:

He needs to eat something, he was so hot a years ago

He will probably release a tell-all book in 10 years from now saying that he went through an anorexic stage and sell the story for 5 million dollars

On 3/20/2023 at 8:35 PM, Joel Santos said:

Maluma's photos are beautiful, well edited, lit, with a light expression on his face. Britney's are the opposite of that... some have a vibe of someone who has been trafficked and is being forced into prostitution. Understand: nudity is not a problem, but the way it is presented. Britney is proof of that; during her career she appeared "almost naked" at various times, but without losing class. Instagram photos, on the other hand, are not in good taste. Some are even nice, but most are awful.

i think she looks beautiful 

On 3/22/2023 at 5:00 PM, Heyyallzes said:

Lol. I don’t find skinny people attractive. Only insecure people complain like this. Get over yourself.

I dont give af about what u find attractive or not. Watch your mouth before talking about someone's weight and thats it. Educate urself, no one has to read ur stupid offensive opinion. Stfu.

• Like 1
On 3/22/2023 at 4:58 PM, Heyyallzes said:

I don’t care about standards. I know what I’m into and it’s not this. 

And I dont like to read opinions from some stupid superficial as.s.h.ole like u on a Britney forum. We don't give a flyin f about your taste in men. So stfu and be respectful vol. 2. I bet u are ugly as the back of a fridge and you have to bring down beautiful people to get over yourself. Tragic.

i'm amazed at the lengths some of you will go to in order not to criticize britney or say anything negative about her. i understand we are her fans and we'll always support her, but that doesn't mean we can't say anything bad about her or just kiss her *** no matter what. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
On 3/21/2023 at 2:35 AM, Joel Santos said:

Maluma's photos are beautiful, well edited, lit, with a light expression on his face. Britney's are the opposite of that... some have a vibe of someone who has been trafficked and is being forced into prostitution. Understand: nudity is not a problem, but the way it is presented. Britney is proof of that; during her career she appeared "almost naked" at various times, but without losing class. Instagram photos, on the other hand, are not in good taste. Some are even nice, but most are awful.

this comment is so on point i swear, well done sweetie :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block