Britney sang Coupure Électrique in French.. Would you like Britney to sing in foreign language again?

Actually now that you brought it up I’d say do something high level artsy fartsy. At least 12 tracks with 12 different singers and producers from around the world doing songs in their language. Kpop bobs, sad opera inspired ballads, reggae-ton jams, and french indie rock pop songs with Julien Doré that change the course of mankind.  

and a cover of we are the world featuring all of them. 

Womens Rights Women GIF by Women’s March

8 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

But my question serious:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

While there are a lot of French speaking Canadians, the country’s native language is English, same goes for Australia. I think you might have confused accents with language. It’s like when Britney used a British accent on Scream & Shout, but the language was still English. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

No cuz when Coupure Electrique and Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes) came out, all the “fans” on here did was pick her apart and criticize her pronunciation/enunciation like she was expected to just BE fluent

Love both of those songs. Who cares about pronunciation. Love both gem songs . Always wished they were released. 

1 hour ago, King B. said:

Ich schleiban austa be clair, es kumpent üske monstère
Aus-be aus-can-be flaugen, fräulein uske-be clair
Ich schleiban austa be clair, es kumpent üske monstère
Aus-be aus-can-be flaugen, fräulein uske-be clair

What’s this supposed to be? Always wondered if gaga really thought this is German:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Surprised you uncultured r@+s haven’t mentioned Farsi/Persian. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: For one her husband is Iranian. Second, the Iranian community has always viewed Britney as a symbol of freedom and expression amidst the oppression their homeland faces. It would move mountains. Britney is very much a Middle Eastern icon and you can tell she loves the culture. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block