ABC Special 2 - Dream Tracklist?

1. Gimme More/Get Naked medley (the choruses are very similar and I could see a fantastic mashup)

2. My Prerogative/I’ve Just Begun medley 

3. And Then We Kiss (needs justice) 

4. Piece of Me/Kill The Lights medley

5. Toxic Rock Remix (start and end it with two of her biggest songs) 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

1. Gimme More/Get Naked medley (the choruses are very similar and I could see a fantastic mashup)

2. My Prerogative/I’ve Just Begun medley 

3. And Then We Kiss (needs justice) 

4. Piece of Me/Kill The Lights medley

5. Toxic Rock Remix (start and end it with two of her biggest songs) 

Alright, I see you (and I just wanna dance with you) :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

bops on bops on bops, I'm here for this.  Thanks for posting! :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

@Flavor Of Love thoughts on this setlist? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Your welcome :)

I’d want bangers fast and slow with some recognized singles and iconic songs but songs that fit the tone that most people don’t know. Including the Toms Diner interlude because it’s mid tempo and mid show on purpose. I don’t think that song was crafted to sing live and I’m not interested but it fits the set list I crafted at that moment. I’d most likely remix a couple tracks and the Trouble/Inside Out medley would have a transition sent from heaven. Too hard to explain maybe I’ll play around and make a mashup. I haven’t done that in years but this inspired me lol. 

• Love 1

1. If I'm Dancing

2. Gimme More/Coupure Électrique medley (mashup's version)

3. And Then We Kiss/Love is a State of Grace medley (acoustic's version) 

(Tom Diner's interlude)

4. My Perrogative/Leave Me Aone ( Michael's cover) medley

5. Toxic Tango/Rock Remix 

6. New Single

Edited by lunario
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

I don't think she would do Oops or Baby like she skipped out on the 2016 BBMAs, but who knows.  I'm here for UU, GM and MP. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I think she will always do Baby. It’s the song that started it all and everyone wants to hear that song. I’m sure that song will always be on the setlist. Given her last recording of Oops I’m thinking she’d like to do a different rendition of that too haha. 

I would die if she ever performs Unusual You and MP😍🙏🏼

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block