TMZ: Britney warned by animal control after porcha bites an elderly man

Cqleb

2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

He posted that video 20 minutes after the story came out there is no way that was a coincidence 

that's not proof, that's your conclusion. and also not even true! 20 minutes after the story was posted here, but two hours after it was posted on tmz. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, icybaby said:

Not this going into another Sam hating post. I can't with all u toxic guys spreading hate over the fact he posted a video with donation to that non profit dog rescue team.  Do any of u have factual info he was the source of that $hitmz story...all u do is speculate.

“hate” “factual info”

His post was completely unnecessary and only draws more attention to and adds credence to the TMZ story. He does this **** every ******* time but for some reason you all think it’s perfectly ******* normal and somehow benefits Britney. Bull****.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

“hate” “factual info”

His post was completely unnecessary and only draws more attention to and adds credence to the TMZ story. He does this **** every ******* time but for some reason you all think it’s perfectly ******* normal and somehow benefits Britney. Bull****.

:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, icybaby said:

:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

“Hey TMZ, yes, the circumstances surrounding the situation that makes my wife look bad and that you reported on your abusive *** website are 100% true, but it’s just not as bad as you’re making it out to be. :emma: This gives me the perfect opportunity to get some more attention for my “career” while making people think that I’m defending my wife when I’m actually only adding fuel to the fire because I’m not denying they happened at all and giving you guys credibility that you sure as hell shouldn’t have.”

spacer.png

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 6
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

spacer.png

IMG-0136.jpg

"...organization that truly help attached in my bio is a link for donation to this amazing team" :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I don't want to say anything, but this stinks of paid advertising. And I have a very clear feeling that Sam is working with TMZ. Those "random meets" when he's on the phone and they "accidentally" meet him and start talking to him... Why does every guy in Britney's life have to be such a bitcch?

Edited by IJustWantUToBeHappy3x
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, IJustWantUToBeHappy3x said:

"...organization that truly help attached in my bio is a link for donation to this amazing team" :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I don't want to say anything, but this stinks of paid advertising. And I have a very clear feeling that Sam is working with TMZ. Those "random meets" when he's on the phone and they "accidentally" meet him and start talking to him... Why does every guy in Britney's life have to be such a bitcch?

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block