TMZ: Britney warned by animal control after porcha bites an elderly man

Cqleb

3 hours ago, easy said:

that's not proof, that's your conclusion. and also not even true! 20 minutes after the story was posted here, but two hours after it was posted on tmz. 

2 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

@easy, you really need to take your rose-tinted glasses off and look at this realistically. Sam set up staged interviews with TMZ twice before. There were a LOT of people bringing up the fact that those interviews were staged. You don't think he noticed that? Of course he wouldn't use that approach yet again. However, he posts exactly at a time which coincides with and confirms TMZ's story. Put all of the puzzle pieces together. I know, it's something that is painful to admit that Britney's boyfriend is not on her side, especially because we all want a happy ending for her. But he is very obviously working with TMZ. Anyone who does not see that is either very naive or in denial.

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

I'm guessing Sam still has TMZ on speed dial  huh ?!  Is this whole thing set up by Sam? So he could get as much exposure as he could get?  He reposted the Britney call-out TMZ post on his insta story yesterday and today TMZ reported this dogs got loose and bite en elder man news? Britney lives in a gated community, so how could TMZ know about this? it's more likely either the cop, animal patrol, or Sam tipped TMZ about this incident and not long right after, Sam posted to promote a dog search team?

Seems to me Sam has been playing both sides (even before Britney's freed), as long as it benefits him. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

@easy, you really need to take your rose-tinted glasses off and look at this realistically. Sam set up staged interviews with TMZ twice before. There were a LOT of people bringing up the fact that those interviews were staged. You don't think he noticed that? Of course he wouldn't use that approach yet again. However, he posts exactly at a time which coincides with and confirms TMZ's story. Put all of the puzzle pieces together. I know, it's something that is painful to admit that Britney's boyfriend is not on her side, especially because we all want a happy ending for her. But he is very obviously working with TMZ. Anyone who does not see that is either very naive or in denial.

he's used that at least twice before as you mentioned, so you thinking he wouldn't do it again — why??? THATS his m.o.! call tmz, stage a meeting, set the record straight. 

how does it confirm tmz's story when he says something completely different happened???

tmz: porsha got out and bit an old man on a bike in a rain storm and security found her

sam: both dogs darted out and search and rescue found them

again, NO ONE is going to convince me that a PET OWNER would tell a TABLOID that their dog nipped a person. that DOESN'T happen. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Hi. I pointed out you do this passive aggressive response when ever you're asked simple questions.

Do you believe another tmz narrative over those it's about?

Hi. Those gifs were in response to my own post and I already answered that question when asked by easy, I’m not repeating myself.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

1 hour ago, annalai23 said:

I'm guessing Sam still has TMZ on speed dial  huh ?!  Is this whole thing set up by Sam? So he could get as much exposure as he could get?  He reposted the Britney call-out TMZ post on his insta story yesterday and today TMZ reported this dogs got loose and bite en elder man news? Britney lives in a gated community, so how could TMZ know about this? it's more likely either the cop, animal patrol, or Sam tipped TMZ about this incident and not long right after, Sam posted to promote a dog search team?

Seems to me Sam has been playing both sides (even before Britney's freed), as long as it benefits him. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: MTE

• Love 1
6 hours ago, easy said:

that's not proof, that's your conclusion. and also not even true! 20 minutes after the story was posted here, but two hours after it was posted on tmz. 

Whether it’s 20 minutes or 2 hours, he legitimized the circumstances in the TMZ story. “Hi everyone, yes, not just one (mine) dog escaped as TMZ reported, but two of our dogs escaped and ran down the road in torrential rain, please look at this adorable emoji of me with our dogs and donate to the local rescue team that found them, which I claim I’d been looking for for the longest time until this incident, via the link provided so you can ignore the fact that I confirmed that both of our dogs managed to escape somehow.”

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

he's used that at least twice before as you mentioned, so you thinking he wouldn't do it again — why??? THATS his m.o.! call tmz, stage a meeting, set the record straight. 

how does it confirm tmz's story when he says something completely different happened???

tmz: porsha got out and bit an old man on a bike in a rain storm and security found her

sam: both dogs darted out and search and rescue found them

again, NO ONE is going to convince me that a PET OWNER would tell a TABLOID that their dog nipped a person. that DOESN'T happen. 

If he called TMZ to set the record straight, why would he need to fake that TMZ approached him on the street? Why would he go to TMZ and be nice to them instead of going to another source? You would expect him to be furious at them. 

He doesn't say the dog did not bite an old man. He said the dogs got out, which basically confirms they were roaming the street to bite an old man.  He never denied the bite. Look at the Daily Mail comments now. They have posted both TMZ's story and Sam's response and everyone is saying how terrible Britney is. Mission accomplished by Sam and TMZ.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

If he called TMZ to set the record straight, why would he need to fake that TMZ approached him on the street? Why would he go to TMZ and be nice to them instead of going to another source? You would expect him to be furious at them. 

He doesn't say the dog did not bite an old man. He said the dogs got out, which basically confirms they were roaming the street to bite an old man.  He never denied the bite. Look at the Daily Mail comments now. They have posted both TMZ's story and Sam's response and everyone is saying how terrible Britney is. Mission accomplished by Sam and TMZ.

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: Exactly. Happens every single time.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

please tell me a celebrity that does an interview with tmz to set the record straight and doesn't fake encounters to get their side out?? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

so you want me to believe sam, as a source, told tmz a story about his dog biting someone, that could result in his dog getting put down as doberman's are considered an "aggressive breed" just to go and tell a totally different story all to make britney look bad??? when he would look equally as bad because it's HIS dog??? 

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Whether it’s 20 minutes or 2 hours, he legitimized the circumstances in the TMZ story. “Hi everyone, yes, not just one (mine) dog escaped as TMZ reported, but two of our dogs escaped and ran down the road in torrential rain, please look at this adorable emoji of me with our dogs and donate to the local rescue team that found them, which I claim I’d been looking for for the longest time until this incident, via the link provided so you can ignore the fact that I confirmed that both of our dogs managed to escape somehow.”

i don't think he legitimizes the story at all, he shows how it was totally false.

do you have dogs? they get out ALL the time! especially big dogs that have likely been inside due to the rain, especially australian shepherds! if you've ever had a dog escape you know how devastating that is, and how appreciative you are of anyone that helps you find them safely. y'all's hate for sam is really something else. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, easy said:

please tell me a celebrity that does an interview with tmz to set the record straight and doesn't fake encounters to get their side out?? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

so you want me to believe sam, as a source, told tmz a story about his dog biting someone, that could result in his dog getting put down as doberman's are considered an "aggressive breed" just to go and tell a totally different story all to make britney look bad??? when he would look equally as bad because it's HIS dog??? 

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

I can't think of a single other celebrity that goes to TMZ repeatedly to set up staged interviews being nice to them after they have trashed their partner. Not a single one. 

Porsche is Britney's dog. The public already has an image of Britney as 'crazy', so obviously when her dog escapes and bites someone, Britney takes the blame. Just go look at the Daily Mail comments if you want proof. Everyone is blaming Britney, not Sam.

Britney's family, management etc. have tortured her for years for financial gain. Don't underestimate what people are capable of. You think someone like that cares about the life of a dog when they don't even care about the life of a human being they are supposed to love? If Sam would betray Britney, why would he care about a dog? Sociopaths are not able to feel empathy. They don't care about animals even if they may pretend they do. Read about it.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, easy said:

i don't think he legitimizes the story at all, he shows how it was totally false.

do you have dogs? they get out ALL the time! especially big dogs that have likely been inside due to the rain, especially australian shepherds! if you've ever had a dog escape you know how devastating that is, and how appreciative you are of anyone that helps you find them safely. y'all's hate for sam is really something else. 

9 hours ago,  easy said:

if the story is even true considering the rain storms in california right now we're supposed to believe not only did porsha get out

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I can't think of a single other celebrity that goes to TMZ repeatedly to set up staged interviews being nice to them after they have trashed their partner. Not a single one. 

Porsche is Britney's dog. The public already has an image of Britney as 'crazy', so obviously when her dog escapes and bites someone, Britney takes the blame. Just go look at the Daily Mail comments if you want proof. Everyone is blaming Britney, not Sam.

Britney's family, management etc. have tortured her for years for financial gain. Don't underestimate what people are capable of. You think someone like that cares about the life of a dog when they don't even care about the life of a human being they are supposed to love? If Sam would betray Britney, why would he care about a dog? Sociopaths are not able to feel empathy. They don't care about animals even if they may pretend they do. Read about it.

every celebrity that goes to tmz goes there for one reason only: to tell their side of a story. do you think sam is the only one stages these encounters? do you know how paparazzi work?

everyone knows porsha is sam's dog while sawyer is britney's. porsha has been glued to sam's hip since they got it, he's the one constantly posting pictures/videos with her etc. i can think of one time britney posted with that dog, but several with sawyer. 

i don't play whataboutisms. there is nothing that will convince me a pet owner risked their dogs life just to make both himself and his partner look bad, only to then tell a completely different story. your math ain't mathing 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block