TMZ: Britney warned by animal control after porcha bites an elderly man

Cqleb

2 minutes ago, easy said:

yes, planned because he wants people to donate to that charity, not planned to coincide with the tmz narrative that is now proven to have many falsehoods in it. so it doesn't even work. again, why wouldn't he just call up tmz, like he's done in the past, instead of being the "source" ?

spacer.png

• Love 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

spacer.png

you haven't answered the question because you know it doesn't make sense in this case for sam to be the source. WHY would sam be a source for tmz, giving false information to them, that makes HIM look just as bad as britney, and then make a video giving a completely different narrative?

• Love 1
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, easy said:

you haven't answered the question because you know it doesn't make sense in this case for sam to be the source. WHY would sam be a source for tmz, giving false information to them, that makes HIM look just as bad as britney, and then make a video giving a completely different narrative?

You said that the Britney source could be Britney’s security and now the story is false?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

You said that the Britney source could be Britney’s security and now the story is false?

yes i said that based on what we knew at the time from tmz. tmz said security was the one who got the dog, that's why i said they could be the source. now we know from sam, this search and rescue team found both their dogs. i tend to believe sam and the search and rescue lady over tmz and their "source" you see?

1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

Sam confirmed that the dogs got loose with his weird charity video that he posted right after the TMZ story broke. Weird *** timing. He’s only drawing more attention to the story, and he had to have provided some sort of information to TMZ in order to know that they would post the story, as well as when. It was meant to be posted today because he said yesterday in the video, not just recently or something like that. Highly suspicious and transparent as hell. It’s his messy way of capitalizing on the headline for his own benefit as usual under the guise of “charity”while keeping his association with TMZ lowkey after Britney went after them on Instagram.

you're drawing a lot of conclusions based on your hate for sam. the video was meant to be posted today, yes, but i fail to see how that means sam provided info to tmz. he clearly wants people to donate to that charity, which explains why the video was made today. that takes time to set up. it makes no sense for sam to give tmz false information that makes him look bad, just to then post a whole different version himself. when, he could have just staged another encounter and done it the way he has in the past. if anything, sam has proven that tmz lies and have no actual source close to britney. the only thing tmz has right for a fact is that porsha got out, and that's only half right as apparently sawyer did too. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, easy said:

you're drawing a lot of conclusions based on your hate for sam. the video was meant to be posted today, yes, but i fail to see how that means sam provided info to tmz. he clearly wants people to donate to that charity, which explains why the video was made today. that takes time to set up. it makes no sense for sam to give tmz false information that makes him look bad, just to then post a whole different version himself. when, he could have just staged another encounter and done it the way he has in the past. if anything, sam has proven that tmz lies and have no actual source close to britney. the only thing tmz has right for a fact is that porsha got out, and that's only half right as apparently sawyer did too. 

A whole different version? He confirmed that the dogs escaped! That still makes Britney look bad!

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

A whole different version? He confirmed that the dogs escaped! That still makes Britney look bad!

yes a whole different version because according to tmz porsha bit an old man on a bike in the middle of a rain storm and security found them. when in reality they both darted out and were found by search and rescue.  we all know porsha is sam's dog while sawyer is britney, so yes, it makes them BOTH look bad regardless because they are married and they are both britney and sam's responsibility. sam is not gonna feed tmz information that makes him look bad aka his dog "nipped an old man" 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, easy said:

yes a whole different version because according to tmz porsha bit an old man on a bike in the middle of a rain storm and security found them. when in reality they both darted out and were found by search and rescue.  we all know porsha is sam's dog while sawyer is britney, so yes, it makes them BOTH look bad regardless because they are married and they are both britney and sam's responsibility. sam is not gonna feed tmz information that makes him look bad aka his dog "nipped an old man" 

The Britney source downplayed the bite allegation

• Love 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

The Britney source downplayed the bite allegation

it doesn't matter the severity of a dog bite vs nip, dogs in certain states get put down for biting people just one time. there is no way you're going to convince me sam told tmz his dog nipped someone.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, easy said:

it doesn't matter the severity of a dog bite vs nip, dogs in certain states get put down for biting people just one time. there is no way you're going to convince me sam told tmz his dog nipped someone.

So Britney’s security did instead? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:Sam shouldn’t have confirmed that the dogs got loose, but he did. He shouldn’t have just confirmed that an intervention didn’t happen, but should’ve stated that one was never planned, the story was false altogether, and Britney is fine instead of that “regardless of circumstances” bull****. He shouldn’t have confirmed that he left Britney alone in that restaurant. He ALWAYS confirms the circumstances of the story instead of denying them altogether.

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

So Britney’s security did instead? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:Sam shouldn’t have confirmed that the dogs got loose, but he did. He shouldn’t have just confirmed that an intervention didn’t happen, but should’ve stated the story was false altogether. He shouldn’t have confirmed that he left Britney alone in that restaurant. He ALWAYS confirms the circumstances of the story instead of denying them altogether.

i don't think there was any source at all is my point. i said security based on the only information that we had assuming it was true. more information changed my opinion to tmz lied about it all, as usual. 

dogs get out all the time, sam was grateful this company found his dogs and wants people to donate, there's nothing wrong with that. not playing whataboutisms.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, easy said:

i don't think there was any source at all is my point. i said security based on the only information that we had assuming it was true. more information changed my opinion to tmz lied about it all, as usual. 

dogs get out all the time, sam was grateful this company found his dogs and wants people to donate, there's nothing wrong with that. not playing whataboutisms.

So after the dogs got loose yesterday, TMZ just so happens to be working on a false story about Britney’s dogs today, and Sam just so happens to post a charity video about the dogs getting loose right after the TMZ story comes out, but that coincidence only happened because it takes a long time to put a post like that together, even though that caption is riddled with typos and poor grammar as if he was in a rush. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

So after the dogs got loose yesterday, TMZ just so happens to be working on a false story about Britney’s dogs today, and Sam just so happens to post a charity video about the dogs getting loose right after the TMZ story comes out, but that coincidence only happened because it takes a long time to put a post like that together, even though that caption in riddled with typos and poor grammar as if he was in a rush. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

it's not the post that takes time to put together, it's setting up the donation process. 

you don't think tmz sits on stories to release at strategic times? britney literally just called them out for being liars, they're getting blasted all over twitter for their smear campaign, so much so that they're deleting and reposting their tweets because the replies are so heavily negative against them. 

again, there is no way you're gonna convince me a pet owner told a tabloid their dog nipped someone. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

it's not the post that takes time to put together, it's setting up the donation process. 

you don't think tmz sits on stories to release at strategic times? britney literally just called them out for being liars, they're getting blasted all over twitter for their smear campaign, so much so that they're deleting and reposting their tweets because the replies are so heavily negative against them. 

again, there is no way you're gonna convince me a pet owner told a tabloid their dog nipped someone. 

That pet owner knew when that story was coming out

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block