TMZ: Britney warned by animal control after porcha bites an elderly man

Cqleb

Just now, dulcaewm said:

But you said the events couldn’t possibly be true in the first place. And Hesam has not denied the biting incident at all.

because all we had was tmz's story and i tend to not believe anything they say! i changed my opinion when sam told his version. he hasn't confirmed it either, so again i'm not gonna believe tmz when they are known liars. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, easy said:

every celebrity that goes to tmz goes there for one reason only: to tell their side of a story. do you think sam is the only one stages these encounters? do you know how paparazzi work?

everyone knows porsha is sam's dog while sawyer is britney's. porsha has been glued to sam's hip since they got it, he's the one constantly posting pictures/videos with her etc. i can think of one time britney posted with that dog, but several with sawyer. 

i don't play whataboutisms. there is nothing that will convince me a pet owner risked their dogs life just to make both himself and his partner look bad, only to then tell a completely different story. your math ain't mathing 

Porsha was a gift from Sam to Britney. And regardless, as I said, the effect of all of this is that Britney takes the blame. As I said, the proof is in the comments in the article about this on the Daily Mail.

Read about psychopaths. They are the most charismatic, funny, attractive people you will meet. But they feel no empathy. Don't think that just because someone has a dog that they love it. For some people, it's all a calculated part of their image.

Are you quite young? I am not saying this in a mean way but I feel like you don't have so much life experience to really understand how some people work. You give me the impression that you are very naive. Not hating. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Viking84 said:

Porsha was a gift from Sam to Britney. And regardless, as I said, the effect of all of this is that Britney takes the blame. As I said, the proof is in the comments in the article about this on the Daily Mail.

Read about psychopaths. They are the most charismatic, funny, attractive people you will meet. But they feel no empathy. Don't think that just because someone has a dog that they love it. For some people, it's all a calculated part of their image.

Are you quite young? I am not saying this in a mean way but I feel like you don't have so much life experience to really understand how some people work. You give me the impression that you are very naive. Not hating. 

you using the daily mail as your representation of the public's opinion is certainly a choice :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

again, i'm not playing your what about game. you have no proof sam is a psychopath, you have your opinion based on your interpretation of behaviors. what do you do for a living to qualify you to make a diagnosis about someone you've never met??

Just now, easy said:

you using the daily mail as your representation of the public's opinion is certainly a choice :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

again, i'm not playing your what about game. you have no proof sam is a psychopath, you have your opinion based on your interpretation of behaviors. what do you do for a living to qualify you to make a diagnosis about someone you've never met??

The thing about the Daily Mail is that the readers there don't like Sam either, but they still place the blame on Britney. And you can't deny that the public's image of Britney is getting worse and worse. When I have conversations with random people about Britney, I notice it getting worse a s worse. She had a lot more support a year ago.

I have studied personality disorders and psychopathy extensively. Of course I cannot know what Sam is. However, my point is that 1 in 100 people are psychopaths. 1 in 9 people have a personality disorder. Psychopaths and narcissists tend to be more successful than an average person so at the top where Britney is, those numbers are far higher. He may just be a narcissist. Either way, my point is that you can't assume someone loves their dog because they have one. Do you think any of the people that betrayed her are able to feel empathy? Why are you so sure Sam isn't the same? Because he is hot?

1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

The thing about the Daily Mail is that the readers there don't like Sam either, but they still place the blame on Britney. And you can't deny that the public's image of Britney is getting worse and worse. When I have conversations with random people about Britney, I notice it getting worse a s worse. She had a lot more support a year ago.

I have studied personality disorders and psychopathy extensively. Of course I cannot know what Sam is. However, my point is that 1 in 100 people are psychopaths. 1 in 9 people have a personality disorder. Psychopaths and narcissists tend to be more successful than an average person so at the top where Britney is, those numbers are far higher. He may just be a narcissist. Either way, my point is that you can't assume someone loves their dog because they have one. Do you think any of the people that betrayed her are able to feel empathy? Why are you so sure Sam isn't the same? Because he is hot?

and how do you study? googling? are you going to school for this? do you work in the field? have a license? so you agree it's all your opinion based on your own research and you could very well be wrong then?

i don't find sam attractive at all, i haven't been shown any legitimate proof of sam doing anything malicious to harm britney. i've seen a lot of opinions from people unqualified to make the judgements they make. 

6 minutes ago, easy said:

This one has 595 upvotes:

A year ago Brit's housekeeper said Britney wasn't taking care of the dogs...... Seems like the housekeeper was right.

There are several comments about the fact that Sam said nothing about the bite situation or the elderly man:

Gee, maybe a post apologising to the poor elderly man who was bitten by your out of control dog would have been more appropriate. Clearly these aren't well trained animals, it's one thing to train dogs to attack if their owner is being threatened. It's another to bolt and attack someone who is nowhere near their owner and not in any way a threat.

Just now, dulcaewm said:

This one has 595 upvotes:

A year ago Brit's housekeeper said Britney wasn't taking care of the dogs...... Seems like the housekeeper was right.

There are several comments about the fact that Sam said nothing about the bite situation or the elderly man:

Gee, maybe a post apologising to the poor elderly man who was bitten by your out of control dog would have been more appropriate. Clearly these aren't well trained animals, it's one thing to train dogs to attack if their owner is being threatened. It's another to bolt and attack someone who is nowhere near their owner and not in any way a threat.

it's the daily mail, i don't expect them to be positive towards britney at all. i don't know why anyone is a) surprised b) think that's proof sam told tmz a thing 

1 minute ago, easy said:

it's the daily mail, i don't expect them to be positive towards britney at all. i don't know why anyone is a) surprised b) think that's proof sam told tmz a thing 

SAM WAS SUPPOSED TO DENY THE DOG BITE STORY BUT HE CONFIRMED THAT BOTH DOGS ESCAPED, ALLOWED THE SPECULATION TO CONTINUE, AND MADE THE STORY EVEN WORSE. WHAT THE **** WAS THE POINT OF THAT INSTAGRAM POST?! It sure as hell wasn’t to help Britney and it DIDN’T.

• Love 4

and how do you study? googling? are you going to school for this? do you work in the field? have a license? so you agree it's all your opinion based on your own research and you could very well be wrong then?

i don't find sam attractive at all, i haven't been shown any legitimate proof of sam doing anything malicious to harm britney. i've seen a lot of opinions from people unqualified to make the judgements they make. 

I have read a lot of books about personality disorders. I also have several friends who are psychotherapists with whom I have talked about this subject a lot, as it interests me a lot. So, I have had extensive conversations with people I know well that work with patients. 

Anyway, I am not diagnosing Sam or saying he has a certain personality disorder. I am just saying that your argument about him not doing something to harm his own dog is incorrect, as sociopaths are unable to connect emotionally with animals. My older brother is a psychopath so I grew up with one. When he was angry at me once, he threw my guinea pig down the stairs and killed it. Now he is a married doctor with kids, everyone loves him and he is extremely charismatic. Nobody would believe what he was like as a child. Sam seems so wonderful. Don't allow yourself to be convinced that means he is a good guy. I am telling you from personal experience that someone can seem like the perfect human being but inside totally unable to feel love.

Just now, dulcaewm said:

SAM WAS SUPPOSED TO DENY THE DOG BITE STORY BUT HE CONFIRMED THAT BOTH DOGS ESCAPED, ALLOWED THE SPECULATION TO CONTINUE, AND MADE THE STORY EVEN WORSE. WHAT THE **** WAS THE POINT OF THAT INSTAGRAM POST?! It sure as hell wasn’t to help Britney and it DIDN’T.

ah so yes it's a case of sam didn't do and say exactly what you think he should have done and said so he's the bad guy. got it :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Just now, Viking84 said:

I have read a lot of books about personality disorders. I also have several friends who are psychotherapists with whom I have talked about this subject a lot, as it interests me a lot. So, I have had extensive conversations with people I know well that work with patients. 

Anyway, I am not diagnosing Sam or saying he has a certain personality disorder. I am just saying that your argument about him not doing something to harm his own dog is incorrect, as sociopaths are unable to connect emotionally with animals. My older brother is a psychopath so I grew up with one. When he was angry at me once, he threw my guinea pig down the stairs and killed it. Now he is a married doctor with kids, everyone loves him and he is extremely charismatic. Nobody would believe what he was like as a child. Sam seems so wonderful. Don't allow yourself to be convinced that means he is a good guy. I am telling you from personal experience that someone can seem like the perfect human being but inside totally unable to feel love.

it's not incorrect because we do not know if sam is a sociopath, psychopath, narcissist, etc or not. you can assume he is all you want, but will never know for sure because you are unqualified and do not work directly with sam to know how he is. you can judge his behaviors, but it teeters the line

4 minutes ago, easy said:

ah so yes it's a case of sam didn't do and say exactly what you think he should have done and said so he's the bad guy. got it :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Enjoy the headlines about how Britney’s dogs escaped (as if Sam isn’t also responsible for those dogs) and the continued speculation that one of them at minimum nipped an elderly man. This could have been squashed so quickly, but it imploded instead thanks to Sam.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

it's not incorrect because we do not know if sam is a sociopath, psychopath, narcissist, etc or not. you can assume he is all you want, but will never know for sure because you are unqualified and do not work directly with sam to know how he is. you can judge his behaviors, but it teeters the line

Again, I am not saying I KNOW that Sam has a personality disorder. My points are just:

1. Someone can seem like the most wonderful person on Earth and be rotten on the inside.

2. Having a dog doesn't mean you love it.

3. Lots of people would happily let their dog die if it meant their image/wealth would improve.

You make so many positive assumptions about Sam that you don't look at things critically.

Just now, dulcaewm said:

Enjoy the headlines about how Britney’s dogs escaped (as if Sam isn’t also responsible for those dogs) and the continued speculation that one of them at minimum nipped an elderly man. This could have been squashed so quickly, but it imploded instead thanks to Sam.

i think some of y'all catastrophize things a little too much. 

1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

Again, I am not saying I KNOW that Sam has a personality disorder. My points are just:

1. Someone can seem like the most wonderful person on Earth and be rotten on the inside.

2. Having a dog doesn't mean you love it.

3. Lots of people would happily let their dog die if it meant their image/wealth would improve.

You make so many positive assumptions about Sam that you don't look at things critically.

and you make so many negative assumptions about sam you're willing to believe he would risk his dogs life just to make himself and his partner look bad :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Just now, easy said:

i think some of y'all catastrophize things a little too much. 

TMZ posts a hyperbolic story about Britney: there goes abusive TMZ again with their fake *** stories! Can’t believe a word they say 😤

Sam confirms the circumstances surrounding the story: see guys, now we have the truth! TMZ only got some of it wrong, but it’s still entirely false!

Either TMZ is a trash, fake, abusive tabloid, or it’s getting legitimate information from someone that it then deliberately exaggerates to harm Britney and Sam somehow forgets to deny the most harmful part of the story every. single. time.

Pick one.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

TMZ posts a hyperbolic story about Britney: there goes abusive TMZ again with their fake *** stories! Can’t believe a word they say 😤

Sam confirms the circumstances surrounding the story: see guys, now we have the truth! TMZ only got some of it wrong, but it’s still entirely false!

Either TMZ is a trash, fake, abusive tabloid, or it’s getting legitimate information from someone that it then deliberately exaggerates to harm Britney and Sam somehow forgets to deny the most harmful part of the story every. single. time.

Pick one.

tmz got the story wrong. they are a trash, fake, abusive tabloid that lies to harm celebrities, especially britney. this is another case of them lying. i fail to see how sam becomes to the source that told tmz information that makes him and britney look bad, only to then tell a completely different story on his own platform. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block