TMZ: Britney warned by animal control after porcha bites an elderly man

Cqleb

7 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

TMZ posts a hyperbolic story about Britney: there goes abusive TMZ again with their fake *** stories! Can’t believe a word they say 😤

Sam confirms the circumstances surrounding the story: see guys, now we have the truth! TMZ only got some of it wrong, but it’s still entirely false!

Either TMZ is a trash, fake, abusive tabloid, or it’s getting legitimate information from someone that it then deliberately exaggerates to harm Britney and Sam somehow forgets to deny the most harmful part of the story every. single. time.

Pick one.

Thank you! 🙏

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, easy said:

tmz got the story wrong. they are a trash, fake, abusive tabloid that lies to harm celebrities, especially britney. this is another case of them lying. i fail to see how sam becomes to the source that told tmz information that makes him and britney look bad, only to then tell a completely different story on his own platform. 

Completely different story, meaning that it was 2 dogs, not one, and with no mention or denial of the bite incident :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, easy said:

tmz got the story wrong. they are a trash, fake, abusive tabloid that lies to harm celebrities, especially britney. this is another case of them lying. i fail to see how sam becomes to the source that told tmz information that makes him and britney look bad, only to then tell a completely different story on his own platform. 

He didn't tell a different story. How are TMZ's story and Sam's story not compatible?

TMZ: Britney's dog got out and bit someone.

Sam: Britney's dog got out. Does not deny biting.

They are 100% compatible. Sam's story only strengthens and brings more attention to TMZ's story.

• Love 2
Just now, dulcaewm said:

Completely different story, meaning that it was 2 dogs, not one, and with no mention or denial of the bite incident :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

if my dogs got out and didn't bite anyone why would i say that and not just they got out? tmz also says security found them and that was false. 

1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

He didn't tell a different story. How are TMZ's story and Sam's story not compatible?

TMZ: Britney's dog got out and bit someone.

Sam: Britney's dog got out. Does not deny biting.

They are 100% compatible. Sam's story only strengthens and brings more attention to TMZ's story.

i already told you that

tmz: porsha got out and bit an old man on a bike in the rain and security found her

sam: both dogs darted out and were found by search and rescue 

the only thing comparable is that a dog escaped. barely because tmz says it was one dog and sam says it was both. 

• Like 1
Just now, easy said:

if my dogs got out and didn't bite anyone why would i say that and not just they got out? tmz also says security found them and that was false. 

Ehm. If TMZ posted a story about your wife, saying her dog got out and bit someone, you would make a post two hours later saying the dog got out? You wouldn't deny that it bit someone? Weird.

• Love 2
Just now, Viking84 said:

Ehm. If TMZ posted a story about your wife, saying her dog got out and bit someone, you would make a post two hours later saying the dog got out? You wouldn't deny that it bit someone? Weird.

you are assuming sam knew tmz posted a story about it. how do you know that? 

Just now, easy said:

“Our dogs escaped, but they didn’t bite anyone and a local search and rescue team found them.”

vs

”Our dogs escaped and a local search and rescue team found them.”

“But what about the elderly man?”

”…oh and please donate!”

spacer.png

• Love 3
Just now, dulcaewm said:

“Our dogs escaped, but they didn’t bite anyone and a local search and rescue team found them.”

vs

”Our dogs escaped and a local search and rescue team found them.”

“But what about the elderly man?”

”…oh and please donate!”

spacer.png

if my dog gets out and doesn't bite someone when i retell the story i'm not gonna mention what my dog didn't do :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, easy said:

Because you’re naive. @dulcaewm makes a great point. 

TMZ doesn’t need all the details to run a story. They were the ones who once wrote that rapper Lil Wayne were given his last rites, in other words he was dying, when that simply wasn’t true. 

Sam clearly has an agent who works within TMZ. Ask yourself this question, how do TMZ know about Sam’s whereabouts to catch up with him? Do you honestly believe that the encounters happens spontaneously?

Every single encounter he’s had with TMZ seem to always be about Britney.

See for yourself:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dulcaewm said:

TMZ posts a hyperbolic story about Britney: there goes abusive TMZ again with their fake *** stories! Can’t believe a word they say 😤

Sam confirms the circumstances surrounding the story: see guys, now we have the truth! TMZ only got some of it wrong, but it’s still entirely false!

Either TMZ is a trash, fake, abusive tabloid, or it’s getting legitimate information from someone that it then deliberately exaggerates to harm Britney and Sam somehow forgets to deny the most harmful part of the story every. single. time.

Pick one.

Shhh. You can't say something logical on this forum — both stories could be true in different ways? No. They'll call you "Te@aM C0n" 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Shhh. You can't say something logical on this forum — both stories could be true in different ways? No. They'll call you "Te@aM C0n" 

Exactly. The only thing the Sam defenders have is calling anyone who criticises him 'Banon'. The evidence against him is piling up every week. It's blatantly obvious that he doesn't have her best interests at heart.

Edited by Viking84
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block