Britney calls out TMZ and the media for harassing her: "The constant lies from the media and TMZ have felt like borderline harassment"

Cqleb
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Is sam toxic for Britney??? - Page 2 - The Britney Spears Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

and something even older! y'all aren't proving your point very well but carry on posting pics and gifs of someone you dislike so much  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

on a side note, i've wondered what the context of this is since i see you post it al the time. do you have the original video?

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

No, I understood Britney’s post perfectly. If you look into my post history, you’ll see that I have wished that Britney stopped addressing TMZ. They get a kick out of harassing her. It’s like she doesn’t understand it after all these years. Damn Britney, get a clue!

My point is that Britney is responding because that is what was ''expected'' of Britney, after ''fans'' discredited the instagram, and then insisted only paparazzi photos were proof of wellness, ignoring statements from Sam and literally anyone around Britney calling for privacy, creating a demand that has since lead to situations like this.

Sam responded before Britney responded, and he used the same platform. That's all there is to it, to insist that Britney needs to be almost discipline him for speaking out before she did is ridiculous.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

and something even older! y'all aren't proving your point very well but carry on posting pics and gifs of someone you dislike so much  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

on a side note, i've wondered what the context of this is since i see you post it al the time. do you have the original video?

I wondered that too! It really disturbs me… 😬 

Is it a real woman or a s** doll? 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I, unlike you, have read about Wendy’s health scare. I’ve also seen several clips of Wendy where you can tell that she isn’t being herself. While I don’t know the details of her health, it’s very obvious to me that she needs assistance in her life.

Just because you have read about her health scare doesn't make you qualified to make a judgement that she needs a conservatorship, and considering the rest of your post goes on to admit that you don't know the details of her health and your knowledge on the matter extends only to thinking that she "isn't being herself", you could have just admitted you were wrong to say she needs a conservatorship instead of doubling down on your misguided statement. But I digress.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, easy said:

What point needs to be proven sis? TMZ are Britney's abusers and Sam in on camera talking to them over and over again.

Is Britney Spears's Husband Sam Asghari Using Her? | YourTango

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

i honestly can't tell if it's his sister or an ex! i'm pretty certain it's a person at least but idk :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Britney [Spears] is blind, Sam doesn’t love you. Here’s video of our relationship … I’m not claiming this is recent, I’m claiming I was with him before and during his time with you. Sam you know I can prove it so you better back off.”

Just now, easy said:

so yes or no to the original video of that gif? i'm actually curious about its context 

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Britney Spears – “Here’s video of our relationship” - The Dirty

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

You ever heard of the Streisand effect? Britney is the opposite. She foolishly gives attention to the very same people who’re trying to bring her down. TMZ isn’t as big as they used to be. People don’t check for gossip about Britney on their website when they can just check her instagram. She’s the right to voice her opinion but don’t make TMZ bigger than they want to be. I wonder if she’s ever asked herself why TMZ goes to great lengths to harass her. At some point, she’s to ignore them for her own sanity.

TMZ maybe isn't as big as they used to, but what they said/wrote were still reported by other media outlets (Page 6, Daily Mail ...etc only to name a few). Unless other media outlets also ignored TMZ and not taking them as their source of any tabloid, TMZ will b somewhat influential in tabloid world that could somewhat release false news that change publics opinions about Britney. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Just because you have read about her health scare doesn't make you qualified to make a judgement that she needs a conservatorship, and considering the rest of your post goes on to admit that you don't know the details of her health and your knowledge on the matter extends only to thinking that she "isn't being herself", you could have just admitted you were wrong to say she needs a conservatorship instead of doubling down on your misguided statement. But I digress.

Well said! (:

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney [Spears] is blind, Sam doesn’t love you. Here’s video of our relationship … I’m not claiming this is recent, I’m claiming I was with him before and during his time with you. Sam you know I can prove it so you better back off.”

The video was taken down.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Britney Spears – “Here’s video of our relationship” - The Dirty

thank you! it seems context won't be applied to this gif after all

9 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Ex girlfriend 😂

8 minutes ago, easy said:

i honestly can't tell if it's his sister or an ex! i'm pretty certain it's a person at least but idk :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Wait it’s Sam?!! 😮 I’m not even joking, I honestly thought it was a Red-pill/Andrew Tate/incel type of man holding either one of those real dolls or demonstrating how he “has control of his woman” or something. That’s genuinely shocked me! 

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Wait it’s Sam?!! 😮 I’m not even joking, I honestly thought it was a Red-pill/Andrew Tate/incel type of man holding either one of those real dolls or demonstrating how he “has control of his woman” or something. That’s genuinely shocked me! 

😂 same!!

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I found the video and updated the post, seems like he has a choking fetish. 

could have been something they were both into since she's filming and smiling at the end, which is conveniently cut off in that gif. i still think there's some context missing as the video cuts right to that, but either way i think the gif is disturbing and also irrelevant to britney discussions imo. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block