Britney calls out TMZ and the media for harassing her: "The constant lies from the media and TMZ have felt like borderline harassment"

Cqleb
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Just now, easy said:

could have been something they were both into since she's filming and smiling at the end, which is conveniently cut off in that gif. i still think there's some context missing as the video cuts right to that, but either way i think the gif is disturbing and also irrelevant to britney discussions imo. 

It's not irrelevant due to the fact Morgan said she has receipts he cheated on Britney.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lol yeah seems like he has a choking fetish :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Oh wow IF that’s the case and they’re not just performing for the camera, then that bothers me, I have a real issue with choking in secs as it’s so incredibly dangerous. And worse than that, it allows for men to get away with certain things under the pretence of “she liked it rough”. 

40 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's not about admission sis, now that Britney literally called out her abusers again Sam needs to take note and stop.

Last time this happened he popped back up acting like he was on a phone call just like Lynne for that staged looking interview.

No credit will be due until we not see it happen again. 

Plus the intervention rumor was first put out there by Sam’s friend Maxi on his Instagram

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

No she said before B was with him and during when they were together. He also never refuted her claims. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

yeah but that article was from 2017, so even if there was cheating it would have been around that time? over 5 years ago, when the relationship was new. maybe it was cheating, maybe he moved on and she didn't like it. i couldn't be ****ed to care in the year 2023

I hate to say this but I feel like it's time Britney should stop posting contents of herself at home on Instagram and heal in peace, or travel to other places to enjoy some vacations.

Honestly, her videos/photos or captions has been messy and confusing sometimes. people have started saying mean things and questioning her mental heslth and thats why she shut down her comment section. But thsts not enough.

Obviously,  team con and TMZ saw they had enough contents to backup their false claims that family/friends were worried about her mentally and then intervention stuff.

STOP giving them ideas to report false alarms for good. 

Get out of the house and leave California, go on vacations again. 

• Love 3
Just now, easy said:

yeah but that article was from 2017, so even if there was cheating it would have been around that time? over 5 years ago, when the relationship was new. maybe it was cheating, maybe he moved on and she didn't like it. i couldn't be ****ed to care in the year 2023

Doesn't make it irrelevant, so is it irrelevant that Britney was put on lithium a few years ago, and Jimbo and Juno was dragging Britney online just a year ago? Is all forgotten since it's been awhile sis. 

• Love 2
Just now, annalai23 said:

I hate to say this but I feel like it's time Britney should stop posting contents of herself at home on Instagram and heal in peace, or travel to other places to enjoy some vacations.

Honestly, her videos/photos or captions has been messy and confusing sometimes. people have started saying mean things and questioning her mental heslth and thats why she shut down her comment section. But thsts not enough.

Obviously,  team con and TMZ saw they had enough contents to backup their false claims that family/friends were worried about her mentally and then intervention stuff.

STOP giving them ideas to report false alarms for good. 

Get out of the house and leave California, go on vacations again. 

I agree it's sad she would have to stop posting on her socials but I do agree it's not helping her. She keeps deleting her Instagram and comes right back for the attention.

An extended break from social media I think could help her, but she seems addicted to the attention.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Doesn't make it irrelevant, so is it irrelevant that Britney was put on lithium a few years ago, and Jimbo and Juno was dragging Britney online just a year ago? Is all forgotten since it's been awhile sis. 

you're comparing crimes and alleged cheating, apples and oranges 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Stefani said:

It's nice that she's targetting them directly, but this won't change anything unfortunately. They'll still post exaggerated stories about her, and I wouldn't be surprised if they actually go harder on Britney in retaliation. 

That's why I quoted that "no need to make them bigger" or something like that -> Britney can go easily against them & sue them for defamation. She has all the sources and support she needs to put them in their place

Just now, easy said:

you're comparing crimes and alleged cheating, apples and oranges 

No based on your theories babe, you think anything that has to do with Sam should be forgotten if it's been a month, but it's been a year since Juno dragged Britney do you forget that too? Or do you like to just hold on to particular apples and oranges that suit your fruit basket? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

No based on your theories babe, you think anything that has to do with Sam should be forgotten if it's been a month, but it's been a year since Juno dragged Britney do you forget that too? Or do you like to just hold on to particular apples and oranges that suit your fruit basket? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

i don't think it should be forgotten, i actually said it shouldn't! i said he deserves credit for staying from tmz for now you don't have to agree, and that's ok! 

but comparing actual crimes and maybe cheating isn't it.

2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Diamond’s just applying that situation to his pattern of duplicitous and shady behavior 

britney is also a cheater according to the guy in your avi, should we bring that up and make a narrative of her "shady" behavior? no right? because it's irrelevant to anything of importance happening now. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It should've never happened in the first place; he looks like a clown pulling up to tell TMZ 'All is well" when Britney is in some facility being traumatized and even after TMZ trashed her in that restaurant calling her manic only a month ago he pops back up with some BS.

Time will tell and I don't believe he's done talking to them. 

But then again, you regularly post TMZ links and drive ad revenue to them.  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block