Britney calls out TMZ and the media for harassing her: "The constant lies from the media and TMZ have felt like borderline harassment"

Cqleb
Message added by Jordan Miller,

9 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Britney, aren’t you aware that TMZ is your husband’s favorite media outlet and his go-to when he needs clear the air? You’re hurting his relationship with TMZ by calling them out for harassing you. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

A history of Sam’s rendezvous with TMZ:

You lot seem to constantly miss the point. Isn't this what you wanted? Britney herself responding? 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Why Britney cares about what some irrelevant, dumb tabloid news outlet says about her at this point in her life is a mystery to me. And the fact that she’s been constantly engaging with their stories is even weirder. The only way I find out that TMZ is talking about her is because she keeps bringing it up.

Apparently they said she looks deranged in her latest video? Is that it? If that’s it, it‘s not a fabricated story or a lie, but an opinion. An offensive one, maybe. But still an opinion. Seems like she needs to start owning up to the fact that her videos are, in fact, strange, and realize that it’s ok if not everyone gets her sense of humor or is nice about it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You lot seem to constantly miss the point. Isn't this what you wanted? Britney herself responding? 

No, I understood Britney’s post perfectly. If you look into my post history, you’ll see that I have wished that Britney stopped addressing TMZ. They get a kick out of harassing her. It’s like she doesn’t understand it after all these years. Damn Britney, get a clue!

Edited by Pfefferminz
Just now, Pfefferminz said:

No, I understood Britney’s post perfectly. If you look into my post history, you’ll see that I have wished that Britney stopped addressing TMZ. They get a kick out of harassing her. It’s like she doesn’t understand it after all these years. 

certain posts should definitely be ignored, the latest lies and bringing that interventionist on to say the conservatorship should be reinstated is a story that shouldn't have been ignored, and i'm glad it wasn't. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block