Britney calls out TMZ and the media for harassing her: "The constant lies from the media and TMZ have felt like borderline harassment"

Cqleb
Message added by Jordan Miller,

9 minutes ago, lunario said:

Yes he spoke to them a month ago... what about the other 5 times? I'm not a kind of conspirator. I'm debating in a good way actually. Every year Sam talks to TMZ.

i don't like that he's talked to tmz, but i understand the general reason why he would. correcting the narrative with the outlet that put the false one out forced that outlet to say they were wrong. they can't ignore sam speaking with them directly the way they ignore britney's instagram post. i also don't believe sam is just talking to tmz without britney at least knowing he has. i'm of the belief that they've probably discussed it privately as well. so while a month isn't the longest time in the world, it long enough to mention that at least for now he's not speaking with them!

Edited by easy
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, easy said:

i don't like that he's talked to tmz, but i understand the general reason why he would. correcting the narrative with the outlet that out the false one out forced that outlet to say they were wrong. they can't ignore sam speaking with them directly the way they ignore britney's instagram post. i also don't believe sam is just talking to tmz without britney at least knowing he has. i'm of the belief that they've probably discussed it privately as well. so while a month isn't the longest time in the world, it long enough to mention that at least for now he's not speaking with them!

Don’t bother with these deranged lowlife stans who have nothing going for their lives except live vicariously through some celebrities. Big ******* whoop, he spoke 2 or 3 lines to TMZ like all c-list celebrities have in the past. He wouldn’t do or say anything in regards to Britney without consulting with her beforehand and he has ALWAYS been respectful of her privacy yet some still have the audacity to paint him under some microscope and allude to how he should conduct his relationship. For all we know, it could have (and likely was) been Britney herself that asked Sam to state to the source who broke the news that it was in fact a rumor and not the truth. He didn’t even say anything even remotely close to being bad yet fans are so fixated on ripping this poor man to shreds because they’re desperate for any excuse to make him look bad. It’s pathetic. You’re not Britney. You don’t know their relationship. She is a grown women. She is allowed to choose who she wants to keep or dispose of in her life. If she had a problem with just that, she would have absolutely no issue speaking up. NOW, GET. OVER. IT.

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 2
On 2/23/2023 at 1:42 PM, LizeS_ said:

Also, it makes sick tomy stomach that she doesn't have a single person to defend her! Not her family, not her kids, not her husband. Her family only shows up when it's time to make a few buckets off her name.

What the **** are you talking about? Take your  rose tinted lenses off for once. Her husband has defended her MULTIPLE times. Both on Instagram, to the media, on his stories and even down to the very source. Yet it never seems to be enough for some of you fans and you will still find a way to complain. If Jesus Christ himself came into Britney’s life, some of you would still complain. Grow up. Live in the present.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Literally. Not users thinking they are doing something by posting those clips. The only thing that will do is send them off to a vacation courtesy of Exhale  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

What is happening to this place???? It’s becoming infiltrated with deluded and low-life B-Anon fans all over again. And it’s these 4 or 5 loud and deluded (likely international) fans who are completely weighing this place down over and over and over again with their constant negativity. You don’t like the way Sam is conducting HIS OWN (and not your) relationship? Cool. You’ve expressed to us 4597 times. Get over it. Seriously giving me C0cky/nerdygeekgirl vibes and I am not here for this place to turn into a cesspool of that.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

What is happening to this place???? It’s becoming infiltrated with deluded and low-life B-Anon fans all over again. And it’s these 4 or 5 loud and deluded (likely international) fans who are completely weighing this place down over and over and over again with their constant negativity. You don’t like the way Sam is conducting HIS OWN (and not your) relationship? Cool. You’ve expressed to us 4597 times. Get over it. Seriously giving me C0cky/nerdygeekgirl vibes and I am not here for this place to turn into a cesspool of that.

“I don’t trust him” ok? Britney’s married to him. Not you?

It’s the thinking that they actually have the right to make allegations about Sam that they have absolutely no proof of to back up besides videos from TMZ :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

“I don’t trust him” ok? Britney’s married to him. Not you?

It’s the thinking that they actually have the right to make allegations about Sam that they have absolutely no proof of to back up besides videos from TMZ :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

It’s absolutely bizarre that they will pull any and all strings they can find to tear this relationship apart. The Britney community needs to do better. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block