Britney calls out TMZ and the media for harassing her: "The constant lies from the media and TMZ have felt like borderline harassment"

Cqleb
Message added by Jordan Miller,

2 minutes ago, easy said:

certain posts should definitely be ignored, the latest lies and bringing that interventionist on to say the conservatorship should be reinstated is a story that shouldn't have been ignored, and i'm glad it wasn't. 

But the thing is, they can’t touch Britney. There’s no way that Britney will be put under a conservatorship unless she starts to act like Wendy Williams who sincerely needs it.

Just now, Pfefferminz said:

But the thing is, they can’t touch Britney. There’s no way that Britney will be put under a conservatorship unless she starts to act like Wendy Williams who sincerely needs it.

i agree there's no way she'll be put back in a con, but tmz is very obviously trying to sway public opinion and towing the line. it's not even just about britney at this point, the things they're saying and inferring about mental health are dangerous to everyone and they need to have another voice against the harmful narratives they're putting out. it's not fair to britney that she has to be that voice, but it's incredibly helpful not just for her healing but for millions of people that suffer with mental illnesses to see someone of her power and status say "no, this is not ok."

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

i agree there's no way she'll be put back in a con, but tmz is very obviously trying to sway public opinion and towing the line. it's not even just about britney at this point, the things they're saying and inferring about mental health are dangerous to everyone and they need to have another voice against the harmful narratives they're putting out. it's not fair to britney that she has to be that voice, but it's incredibly helpful not just for her healing but for millions of people that suffer with mental illnesses to see someone of her power and status say "no, this is not ok."

Which is why people should stop giving Sam a pass and saying it's okay cause he's "hot". It's not okay TMZ is out to hurt Britney so badly and what does it say about the man she married when he continues to feed her abusers.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Which is why people should stop giving Sam a pass and saying it's okay cause he's "hot". It's not okay TMZ is out to hurt Britney so badly and what does it say about the man she married when he continues to feed her abusers.

when is the last time he spoke to tmz? it's been over a month right? we both know how each other feels regarding sam and tmz, so i'm not gonna rehash the same off topic argument again, but i will say give credit where it's due. it's been at least several weeks since he's spoke to tmz. maybe britney and sam had a talk about it. time will tell

8 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

We don't know about Wendy William's health, and I think as Britney fans we should know better than to advocate for people needing conservatorships, especially when we aren't the ones with their medical information.

You thinking someone doesn't seem "okay" is not grounds for a conservatorship.

I, unlike you, have read about Wendy’s health scare. I’ve also seen several clips of Wendy where you can tell that she isn’t being herself. While I don’t know the details of her health, it’s very obvious to me that she needs assistance in her life.

Just now, easy said:

when is the last time he spoke to tmz? it's been over a month right? we both know how each other feels regarding sam and tmz, so i'm not gonna rehash the same off topic argument again, but i will say give credit where it's due. it's been at least several weeks since he's spoke to tmz. maybe britney and sam had a talk about it. time will tell

That's not the point sis if it's been a month or two months it needs to stop period.

Once again you're covering for Sam and it's just disgusting Easy.

Pure and utter disgusting. 

• Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

That's not the point sis if it's been a month or two months it needs to stop period.

Once again you're covering for Sam and it's just disgusting Easy.

Pure and utter disgusting. 

i'm not covering for sam, but when do you deem it's stopped? by your own admission he has seemingly stopped for now. that's giving credit where it's due. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block