Britney calls out TMZ and the media for harassing her: "The constant lies from the media and TMZ have felt like borderline harassment"

Cqleb
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Just now, easy said:

i'm not covering for sam, but when do you deem it's stopped? by your own admission he has seemingly stopped for now. that's giving credit where it's due. 

It's not about admission sis, now that Britney literally called out her abusers again Sam needs to take note and stop.

Last time this happened he popped back up acting like he was on a phone call just like Lynne for that staged looking interview.

No credit will be due until we not see it happen again. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It's not about admission sis, now that Britney literally called out her abusers again Sam needs to take note and stop.

Last time this happened he popped back up acting like he was on a phone call just like Lynne for that staged looking interview.

No credit will be due until we not see it happen again. 

he has seemingly stopped though, that is my only point! i agree if he starts again, then you have a point. but now? he hasn't spoken to tmz in several weeks, that counts for something. is it total forgiveness? no! but he did what you have said, he stopped. and as i said, time will tell if he stays away. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, easy said:

i agree there's no way she'll be put back in a con, but tmz is very obviously trying to sway public opinion and towing the line. it's not even just about britney at this point, the things they're saying and inferring about mental health are dangerous to everyone and they need to have another voice against the harmful narratives they're putting out. it's not fair to britney that she has to be that voice, but it's incredibly helpful not just for her healing but for millions of people that suffer with mental illnesses to see someone of her power and status say "no, this is not ok."

Britney's changing 'murica once again. And as much as I hate to say this, Britney is exactly the one who Is the perfect voice for this cause. I mean, yeah it's disgusting that it came this far, however, who else should bring up the cause of media being vile? Trump? Candance Owens? Courtney Love? Madonna? Ye? Onika? Marilyn Manson? Sam Smith? Naaah. Britney's the most "neutral" person to do so (: 

• Love 3
Just now, easy said:

he has seemingly stopped though, that is my only point! i agree if he starts again, then you have a point. but now? he hasn't spoken to tmz in several weeks, that counts for something. is it total forgiveness? no! but he did what you have said, he stopped. and as i said, time will tell if he stays away. 

It should've never happened in the first place; he looks like a clown pulling up to tell TMZ 'All is well" when Britney is in some facility being traumatized and even after TMZ trashed her in that restaurant calling her manic only a month ago he pops back up with some BS.

Time will tell and I don't believe he's done talking to them. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, easy said:

i agree there's no way she'll be put back in a con, but tmz is very obviously trying to sway public opinion and towing the line. it's not even just about britney at this point, the things they're saying and inferring about mental health are dangerous to everyone and they need to have another voice against the harmful narratives they're putting out. it's not fair to britney that she has to be that voice, but it's incredibly helpful not just for her healing but for millions of people that suffer with mental illnesses to see someone of her power and status say "no, this is not ok."

You ever heard of the Streisand effect? Britney is the opposite. She foolishly gives attention to the very same people who’re trying to bring her down. TMZ isn’t as big as they used to be. People don’t check for gossip about Britney on their website when they can just check her instagram. She’s the right to voice her opinion but don’t make TMZ bigger than they want to be. I wonder if she’s ever asked herself why TMZ goes to great lengths to harass her. At some point, she’s to ignore them for her own sanity.

Edited by Pfefferminz
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I, unlike you, have read about Wendy’s health scare. I’ve also seen several clips of Wendy where you can tell that she isn’t being herself. While I don’t know the details of her health, it’s very obvious to me that she needs assistance in her life.

Assistance shouldn’t automatically mean conservatorship this is a ludicrous assertion 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

It should've never happened in the first place; he looks like a clown pulling up to tell TMZ 'All is well" when Britney is in some facility being traumatized and even after TMZ trashed her in that restaurant calling her manic only a month ago he pops back up with some BS.

we are in agreement it shouldn't have happened, but it did. and it also stopped for now at least. britney speaks all the time about how much she hates her past being brought up and how hard she's tried to grow beyond it. i think a little grace should be given in sam's case as well. you don't have to believe he's done talking to them, but he has stopped for now. and i think that should be acknowledged instead of "yeah we'll he used to!!!"

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

You ever heard of the Streisand effect? Britney is the opposite. She foolishly gives attention to the very same people who’re trying to bring her down. TMZ isn’t as big as they used to be. People don’t check for gossip about Britney on their website when they can just check her instagram. She’s the right to voice her opinion but don’t make TMZ bigger than they want to be. I wonder if she’s ever asked herself why TMZ goes to great lengths to harass her. At some point, she’s to ignore them for her peace of mind.

like i said, what tmz is doing goes beyond just harassing britney. they are perpetuating harmful rhetoric regarding mental health. people can check her instagram and then they see tmz calling her videos bizarre, read stories about alleged interventions and her inner circle being concerned and it forms the opinion that she's not ok. that "maybe her dad was right" and even more disturbing ableist bull****. should britney respond everytime tmz goes at her? no! this latest round of lies was crossing a line that warranted a response. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, easy said:

we are in agreement it shouldn't have happened, but it did. and it also stopped for now at least. britney speaks all the time about how much she hates her past being brought up and how hard she's tried to grow beyond it. i think a little grace should be given in sam's case as well. you don't have to believe he's done talking to them, but he has stopped for now. and i think that should be acknowledged instead of "yeah we'll he used to!!!"

Nope no grace from me sis it hasn't been that long since he popped up talking to them in that staged interview.

If he can go the next 6 months we'll see, I doubt it and no grace should be granted for him being complicit. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Chucky said:

Why Britney cares about what some irrelevant, dumb tabloid news outlet says about her at this point in her life is a mystery to me. And the fact that she’s been constantly engaging with their stories is even weirder. The only way I find out that TMZ is talking about her is because she keeps bringing it up.

Apparently they said she looks deranged in her latest video? Is that it? If that’s it, it‘s not a fabricated story or a lie, but an opinion. An offensive one, maybe. But still an opinion. Seems like she needs to start owning up to the fact that her videos are, in fact, strange, and realize that it’s ok if not everyone gets her sense of humor or is nice about it. 

Probably cause cops are being called to her home and other media outlets are running w TMZ stories? 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Nope no grace from me sis it hasn't been that long since he popped up talking to them in that staged interview.

If he can go the next 6 months we'll see, I doubt it and no grace should be granted for him being complicit. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

i look forward to having this conversation again in 6 months to see if you will truly give him a bit of credit or not :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block