Domination stand-in rehearsal snippet of ‘Circus’

Cqleb

i hope that if/when britney decides to come back she works with choreographers that actually DANCE again. that's who she is, not this step and pose nonsense. 

also, the most incredible team and dancers? would that be the people who had a meeting without britney when she said no to a dance move and sent her to the traumatizing facility for four months? :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

To be fair, I think the clip ended before the performance really began.

I took the arm flailing as her commanding the rest of the circus, since she is the ring leader, and it's difficult to do flips and throw yourself around when you're stood on a podium. There is normally a dance break or more complicated moves, and the dancer had moved to the centre of the stage, ready for that.

Anyway, I'm obviously SO pleased this whole show got cancelled because this one minute clip doesn't meet my exacting standards as a professional armchair choreographer.

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

• Love 3
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block