Domination stand-in rehearsal snippet of ‘Circus’

Cqleb

4 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Not me being the only one who likes this choreography :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

What is wrong with people the choreography and concept of Domination was amazing...these are parts of the song where not much dancing is required, but this combined with short sharp dance breaks would have been ICONIC. 

The arm movements and tics in POM were much worse than this, this was actually choreographed so that she wouldn't have random moments to wipe her arse or bend her knees.... 

Some of you lack vision, I liked they were incorporating street dance and the remixes sounded so dope. Britney was also in to it, it would have been an amazing show... I'm still glad it was cancelled due to the circumstances but it was definitely shaping up to be an amazing show.

• Like 2

I think it's really hard for some people to grasp what it would've looked like. I keep thinking this show was gonna be more theatrical than about complicated choreo, and it's proven here with the thing about the masks. Probably the stage was gonna have different levels/platforms, they could've done things with the lights, props, etc, but all of that cannot be seen in these rehearsal videos.

I'm glad that at least they tried to give Circus a different theme, rather than the typical literal circus, because it can really be represented in other ways. However I do feel like the "remix" is just too similar to the original, actually most of the songs we've seen from Domination don't sound that different from POM.

If they took one of the more uptempo remixes from Circus they could've even given it a more club vibe to it as well. 

I know people hate Domination for what it represents, and it's good in a way that it didn't happen, but let's not forget that Britney herself has said that she had a lot of involvement in the creation of this show, even if she didn't want to do it at first, so we should appreciate it a bit more. 

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, David Rose said:

I love people complaining about "boring arm movements" lol thats legit how she's danced for years. They clearly tailored this choreography to be in line with what she's comfortable doing

yeah because she didn't want to do anything for her abusers :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

She taught her dancers the dance moves, and she was not good she was great- from her testimony.

Also from the testimony: they literally punished her if she wanted to change dance moves. Girl these shoulda been changed 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block