Domination stand-in rehearsal snippet of ‘Circus’

Cqleb

1 hour ago, easy said:

yeah because she didn't want to do anything for her abusers :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Nah, dancing and performing was an escape, she had passion at times and you could see it on certain nights very clearly. She looked pretty into the Dom rehearsals too. This is the choreography she's confident doing now (mostly upper body, less leg bending) and it won't be different post-conservatorship if we ever see it again.

Edited by David Rose
  • Haha 1

It was going to be a very robotic performance as Britney wouldn't be there spiritually. Because we all know Domination forced to Britney. The choreography is simple but effective. I like the remix too. Britney can perform much better then this tho if she really wants and motivated enough. She still has that x factor. She needs to believe herself again and find self confidence and motivation. 

Me looking for the choreography while watching the video: Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

It's a mess, period.

Domination was going to be "Piece of Me 3.0" just with a different name so that fans could take the bait and give Team Con even more money.

Heck, they even recycled the Break the Ice/Piece of Me remix :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:  

Messy af.

Not to mention that most of the remixes I've heard so far sounds like they were created by someone who never really cared enough to listen to her discography but decided to mess with the sessions because they got paid to do so. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, David Rose said:

Nah, dancing and performing was an escape, she had passion at times and you could see it on certain nights very clearly. She looked pretty into the Dom rehearsals too. This is the choreography she's confident doing now (mostly upper body, less leg bending) and it won't be different post-conservatorship if we ever see it again.

Sorry but less leg bending? Britney did like 100 unchoreographed squats every show. She combined it with the hand shaking and arm waving. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
44 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I swear every choreograper  post 2010 had no idea what made her look good. They did not understand her body or the way she moved. It's bizarre.

You are so right. Actually Andre Fuentes came a bit close. he did the Circus and Womanizer choreo. Womanizer was ok, not her best, but Circus had nice choreo and especially the breakdown. But it still wasn't classic Britney. I guess we have the Cship to blame for choosing the people she had to work with + she was not into it since they killed her creative process. 

• Love 1
On 2/23/2023 at 3:59 PM, Rik vs Exhale said:

The arm movements and the lip synching would have been really boring after a while, I’m sorry. It’s like they want everyone around Britney to dance…. but Britney lol

idk maybe it was Britney that didn't wanna dance

I mean to be able to execute hard choreo you have to train A LOT

and she just didn't give a F and couldnt be bothered that much

• Like 1
On 2/23/2023 at 3:59 PM, Rik vs Exhale said:

The arm movements and the lip synching would have been really boring after a while, I’m sorry. It’s like they want everyone around Britney to dance…. but Britney lol

idk maybe it was Britney that didn't wanna dance

I mean to be able to execute hard choreo you have to train A LOT

and she just didn't give a F and couldnt be bothered that much

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block