🚨BREAKING🚨 Lisa MacCarley is an INFILTRATOR. Activist @MelanieVer0nica on IG UNMASKS Lisa MacCarley: Lisa ENCOURAGED Alex Weingarten After Court; Alex Says He Is Always Reading Her Tweets & Is Appreciative of Her SUPPORT ! ! ! ! !

On 2/16/2023 at 7:44 AM, very_urban said:

That Surprise Witness being another example.

Agreed, and I used to really enjoy watching her videos. Now, most of these YouTube #freebritney “supporters” are selling their souls to YouTube for views and followers while they exploit Britney… just like the ones they were trying to free her from. 

despicable. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Edited by FreedBrit
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, FreedBrit said:

Agreed, and I used to really enjoy watching her videos. Now, most of these YouTube #freebritney “supporters” are selling their souls to YouTube for views and followers while they exploit Britney… just like the ones they were trying to free her from. 

despicable. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

While I am a little taken aback by some of the cattiness, I definitely wouldn’t watch her videos and call her despicable. I believe she’s fighting the good fight. See, nowadays, people think that if you generally back / support someone it means you absolutely support any and everything theybever do or say. I don’t look at things that way. So she’s making a couple hundred bucks “off of Britney” by making these videos. So what! She also has more merit to her voice than anyone here unless they share similar credentials / background. Nope, doesn’t mean she knows everything. Doesn’t mean she’s right about everything. Etc etc. But it means she is more knowledgeable than you or me when it comes to interpreting some of the legal stuff. She is advocating for Britney. So to say things like “despicable.” is just slightly ridiculous. 

13 hours ago, mocha latto said:

Im glad you said this :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: I have some potentially useful insight.

It seems to have stemmed from any talks regarding justice & contracts and questions about her IP. Information around this would be used to say shes not free, often on social medias like Twitter, and then would result in us either:

A. Beginning to also have these doubts 

B. We get scrutinized and mocked for things we did not say

I've said before that I think Sam Asghari is being made into a scapegoat- because a lot of these claims stem from the goss.

Much of the speculation stemmed from the gossips....

Thank you!

I will check out the links you've posted.

This morning on Twitter I noticed some of the accounts I follow had liked multiple "#EndTheCarePlan" posts. The posts were all the exact same and were clearly being spread by many different bots.

Somebody is spending some decent money on purposely dividing the fanbase.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

15 hours ago, Psammead said:

I think some of them feel that getting involved was necessary for a certain purpose, and they want to respect her boundaries now. But yeah, some let it go to their heads. I'm disappointed that there isn't more analysis to help us explain what's going on, though.

The pandemic kind of helped Britney, I think. Certain professional types who are usually too busy to keep up on things had time to dig into the records. Where it really worked was being credible enough to get the media's attention and better coverage was the result. Those people are busy with their regular lives now.  Now you have to sift through all the dumpster fires to figure out fact from fiction.

A lot of the people who did have insight were bashed online. It's very difficult when the thought police are on high alert and the truth isn't necessarily what anyone thinks or wants.

• 5 months later...
On 2/18/2023 at 12:59 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you!

I will check out the links you've posted.

This morning on Twitter I noticed some of the accounts I follow had liked multiple "#EndTheCarePlan" posts. The posts were all the exact same and were clearly being spread by many different bots.

Somebody is spending some decent money on purposely dividing the fanbase.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Awful!

Remember, tabloid journalist Daphne Barak wrote that she was at Kevin's house when he was near his phone expecting a confirmation text that Britney was kidnapped? Instead, he got confirmation that Jodi Montgomery had resigned. That night in February 2023 is the date when the 'Jodi designed' care plan for Britney officially ended. 

However, I think it ended months before when Britney wrote she was meditating for clarity. I think Britney was stopping or reducing her medication against Jodi's wishes. Jodi couldn't force her because her care/treatment was under Britney's control after the end of the conservatorship.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On 2/15/2023 at 11:57 PM, easy said:

the best plants do! i'm just glad she's finally getting exposed for what she really is. it will be VERY interesting to see if anyone tries to defend her. there is zero defense to someone supporting jamie spears at this point.

I'll be honest, I genuinely thought she was one of the good ones... I'm ASHAMED and have been bamboozled by this lower than low puta!  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Also just realised this is an OLD thread :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I'll be honest, I genuinely thought she was one of the good ones... I'm ASHAMED and have been bamboozled by this lower than low puta!  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Also just realised this is an OLD thread :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I don't blame anyone for being fooled by her in the beginning, same with TSW. Lisa offered unique insight into probate law since she is a probate lawyer. But when you dig deeper and realize she puts people in con's (Sam Ingham) and she started showing her true colors when she advocated for things (family reconciliation) after Britney specifically detailed how her family abused her, etc. it's clear to see she wasn't on the right side. And now, even though this is an old thread, she's continuing to reveal herself by supporting Big Sloppy at every court date :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Awful!

Remember, tabloid journalist Daphne Barak wrote that she was at Kevin's house when he was near his phone expecting a confirmation text that Britney was kidnapped? Instead, he got confirmation that Jodi Montgomery had resigned. That night in February 2023 is the date when the 'Jodi designed' care plan for Britney officially ended. 

However, I think it ended months before when Britney wrote she was meditating for clarity. I think Britney was stopping or reducing her medication against Jodi's wishes. Jodi couldn't force her because her care/treatment was under Britney's control after the end of the conservatorship.  

Brilliant observations.

This jives with what Jared Lips told us, as well as what Maxi was posting at the time. It all lines up.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, easy said:

I don't blame anyone for being fooled by her in the beginning, same with TSW. Lisa offered unique insight into probate law since she is a probate lawyer. But when you dig deeper and realize she puts people in con's (Sam Ingham) and she started showing her true colors when she advocated for things (family reconciliation) after Britney specifically detailed how her family abused her, etc. it's clear to see she wasn't on the right side. And now, even though this is an old thread, she's continuing to reveal herself by supporting Big Sloppy at every court date :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Yeah those unique insights into the probate law! We were so grateful to have because it would feel like we might be 10 steps behind in the Free Britney movement without that knowledge. Can't believe she's supporting Big sloppy! Such a ******* conniving snake! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Brilliant observations.

This jives with what Jared Lips told us, as well as what Maxi was posting at the time. It all lines up.

Thank you. What did Lipscomb say? I forgot what Maxi posted.  

Sorry about the thread thrift.

It was the time when TMZ attacked Britney as being unhinged, and when the idea of the kidnapping was brought forward. I think a Jodi employee leaked the kidnapping idea and Britney's coffee to TMZ.

Daphne made public that Jodi was in close contact with Kevin about Britney's medical care. Can you imagine that your care/treatment organizer confers with your hostile EX? This goes against all medical ethics.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Thank you. What did Lipscomb say? I forgot what Maxi posted.  

Sorry about the thread thrift.

It was the time when TMZ attacked Britney as being unhinged, and when the idea of the kidnapping was brought forward. I think a Jodi employee leaked the kidnapping idea and Britney's coffee to TMZ.

Daphne made public that Jodi was in close contact with Kevin about Britney's medical care. Can you imagine that your care/treatment organizer confers with your hostile EX? This goes against all medical ethics.

Around December 2022, Jared Lipscomb said Britney was in a state of psychosis after she stopped taking all meds. 

In January/February 2023, Britney responded to the TMZ articles saying that she was only taking Prozac for her depression.

Maxi said

FnhPBQ0X0AAivFi?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Wow! I didn't know this Lipscomb. I am now more than ever convinced that the 'reliable source' was Jodi's outfit. Totally unprofessional. 

The thread drift is now over the cliff...  

I am thinking perhaps the Maxi/Cade drama started because of Jodi's camp leaking stories and neither of them were aware of it, so they blamed one another.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block