🚨BREAKING🚨 Lisa MacCarley is an INFILTRATOR. Activist @MelanieVer0nica on IG UNMASKS Lisa MacCarley: Lisa ENCOURAGED Alex Weingarten After Court; Alex Says He Is Always Reading Her Tweets & Is Appreciative of Her SUPPORT ! ! ! ! !

1 minute ago, easy said:

i feel so vindicated knowing i've been trying to warn y'all for months, probably even a year at this point, about this slimy woman

I've always felt uneasy about her. She did a great job trying to be convincing with her amicus brief that was supposedly pro Britney this past year

• Love 3
Just now, Lola2790 said:

I've always felt uneasy about her. She did a great job trying to be convincing with her amicus brief that was supposedly pro Britney this past year

the best plants do! i'm just glad she's finally getting exposed for what she really is. it will be VERY interesting to see if anyone tries to defend her. there is zero defense to someone supporting jamie spears at this point.

• Love 5
Just now, easy said:

the best plants do! i'm just glad she's finally getting exposed for what she really is. it will be VERY interesting to see if anyone tries to defend her. there is zero defense to someone supporting jamie spears at this point.

Her hate of Rosengart continues. If she feels this way, Rosengart must be doing something right!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

Her hate of Rosengart continues. If she feels this way, Rosengart must be doing something right!

her praise of sloppy is just so :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: no matter how many times people tell her she's not britney's lawyer therefor what she would do is irrelevant, she still doesn't get it and criticizes what she has no possible way of knowing. and all it does is rile up the banons and other people who don't understand the court procedure into questioning britney's CHOSEN counsel = team con.

penny doesn't wanna spend britney's money, but can't make a decision about anything? thus delaying everything and making britney continue to pay her lawyer to keep filing bull**** she could have decided on a year ago? ok lisa, make it make sense :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
59 minutes ago, easy said:

she is equivalent to sam ingham when it comes to lawyers. pro putting people in conservatorships. she suspiciously inserted herself into britney's case when freebritney started, and got a lot of attention because she IS a probate lawyer and understands the probate law. she advocated for family reconciliation even after britney's testimony, when britney  explicitly told the world how her family abused her. lisa advocated for herself to be lynne's lawyer, wrote an amicus brief that ended up delaying a court ruling (about lynne's lawyer fees getting paid) and has taken shots at rosengart and his legal strategy from the start. so much so that rosengart had to tell her to stop tweeting about him, which she still does. at least now she's not trying to hide the fact that she is pro team con any longer. she effectively helped the banon narrative against britney's counsel and continues to back team con.

Hate her omfg

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block