🚨BREAKING🚨 Lisa MacCarley is an INFILTRATOR. Activist @MelanieVer0nica on IG UNMASKS Lisa MacCarley: Lisa ENCOURAGED Alex Weingarten After Court; Alex Says He Is Always Reading Her Tweets & Is Appreciative of Her SUPPORT ! ! ! ! !

1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

Wow! I didn't know this Lipscomb. I am now more than ever convinced that the 'reliable source' was Jodi's outfit. Totally unprofessional. 

The thread drift is now over the cliff...  

How's this for irony? Lisa said Jodi was spreading gossip!spacer.png

• Love 3

Lisa confirms my suspicion!

Originally, I thought the leak had to be an employee who was frequently in the house, not Cade, not Maxi. I thought someone with ill will, a penchant for exaggeration, and need for a fast buck. I didn't know Jodi was still involved. Who would have thought that Daphne's presence in Kevin's house that night was a revelation. 

Good question Lisa. Why was Jodi still involved? Thank goodness, that's over. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I am thinking perhaps the Maxi/Cade drama started because of Jodi's camp leaking stories and neither of them were aware of it, so they blamed one another.

Lisa MacCarley tweeted a while back that she was hearing things that could only have come from Jodi's camp.

So, that's lines up, too!

EDIT: Ghoulia already added it to the thread.

Edited by Steel Magnolia
Adding info.
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Lisa confirms my suspicion!

Originally, I thought the leak had to be an employee who was frequently in the house, not Cade, not Maxi. I thought someone with ill will, a penchant for exaggeration, and need for a fast buck. I didn't know Jodi was still involved. Who would have thought that Daphne's presence in Kevin's house that night was a revelation. 

Good question Lisa. Why was Jodi still involved? Thank goodness, that's over. 

"The Care Plan."

It looks like Britney fired her and the care plan is now over.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, River Red said:

I don’t think a care plan was ever actually in place though. This was confirmed by rosie 

Who is Rosie?

There must have been some kind of care plan in place for Jodi to still be involved in B's health enough to be involved in trying to organize and intervention with K-Fed. It sounds as if she tried to use the boys as a "carrot on a stick" to entice B into falling for their plan.

I don't think the "care plan" is what the B-Anon faction of the fanbase thinks it is. It's just a voluntary program designed to help B transition from having other people manage her daily health care (e.g. medications) to teaching her how to manage it herself. Nothing shifty whatsoever.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Who is Rosie?

There must have been some kind of care plan in place for Jodi to still be involved in B's health enough to be involved in trying to organize and intervention with K-Fed. It sounds as if she tried to use the boys as a "carrot on a stick" to entice B into falling for their plan.

I don't think the "care plan" is what the B-Anon faction of the fanbase thinks it is. It's just a voluntary program designed to help B transition from having other people manage her daily health care (e.g. medications) to teaching her how to manage it herself. Nothing shifty whatsoever.

Rosengart LOL

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Steele Magnolia, I totally agree with all you said. I came to the same conclusions.  

Hamelia, I'm missing your responses because they're written separately in the the thread. If you hit the "Quote" button and then type your response I'll receive a notification that you've replied. (Just in case you ever think I'm ignoring you. lol.)

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block