🚨BREAKING🚨 Lisa MacCarley is an INFILTRATOR. Activist @MelanieVer0nica on IG UNMASKS Lisa MacCarley: Lisa ENCOURAGED Alex Weingarten After Court; Alex Says He Is Always Reading Her Tweets & Is Appreciative of Her SUPPORT ! ! ! ! !

2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Oh ****. Was feeling weird about her for awhile. There’s a few others in the “movement” that have been questionable as well. 

Most of the "Leaders" are now making money off Britney, not covering any if very little of the case anymore.

It's become more clearer a lot of them seemed to like the media attention and getting their socials and you tube numbers up.

• Love 8

Personally speaking, in my opinion, things have started to click after hearing this...

For the longest time now, I viewed Lisa as someone who meant well but was associating with the wrong people out of naivety, at the very least, and those people were the ones who started the conspiracy theories, but hearing that she actively praised Weingarten puts it all in perspective, for me atleast....

Sharing misinformation on documents she had access to, belittling Rosengart's work, waiting discovery referees, and as others have said, wanting to represent Lynne, and inserting herself into this, it makes it all feel very purposefully done, in my opinion.

I'm sorry but you can't say "I support Britney" and praise the people doing what they have done in recent in weeks alone. Its one thing to view it as appreciation of someone in the same field as you, it's another to do that...

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I got very icky vibes off of Lisa; she's a know it all that tries too hard. It seems she's still mad at not being the popular girl in school, or the teachers pet and is now trying to make up for it. 

Just sit down and go back to your job....Lisa will never be famous, no matter how hard she tries and should go to therapy for unresolved issues.

Good Night No GIF by Robert E Blackmon

10 hours ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

But the fact is that he hasn't done much sh..t lately :orangu_orangutan_ape:

That's not entirely true though, is it? 

Since the conservatorship ended, he has proven several instances of misconduct, from the surveillance to pre-conservatotship emails, brought into question the business and financial arrangements used through out the conservatorship, made sure Britney's private information would not be public, called the harassment of Britney out, sent cease and desist to those looking to paint Britney negatively, publicly defended her against her ex-husband, fought against Britney being deposed, got Jamie's deposition, made sure discovery ran to may etc etc, and ultimately, highlighted the stalling tactics being used to delay matters, as well as using Team Cons own words and actions against them...

The reason that matters are so slow is because of said stallings, the witholding of Britney's information, and the decision (or lack there of) made by Judge Penny. Now, whether that is because of indifference, being out of her depth/beyond her remit regarding the magnitude of the matters, or just being an absolute stickler to the rules, its not on Rosengart. Any lawyer could make the most water tight, solid arrangements, but if the Judge doesn't make rulings, nothing can be done.

I understand the frustration, but it's not as if Rosengart isn't doing his job. Britney's legal team appears to be made up of powerhouses.

All my opinion, of course, but I just don't understand the argument, could you explain it to me?

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

These #FreeBritney “BrItNeY iS nOt FreE” weirdos all need lives.

I've been digging into where this all came from.

More and more it's looking like this narrative was purposely inserted into the movement. Particular documentaries were made that introduced right-wing concepts revolving around Jeffrey Epstein.

I'm not finished digging yet, but I suspect we're going to find that this was a Team CON campaign purposely created to divide the fanbase.

• Love 1

People need to relax.  I don't think we (the general public) really understand how the court cases run.  I do know for a fact that MacCarley filed a motion or some kind of support brief against Ingham at one point when Rosengart let him walk.  I'm frustrated as hell with Judge Brenda Penny and her rulings but what else does she need at this point?

On 2/16/2023 at 8:13 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

I've been digging into where this all came from.

More and more it's looking like this narrative was purposely inserted into the movement. Particular documentaries were made that introduced right-wing concepts revolving around Jeffrey Epstein.

I'm not finished digging yet, but I suspect we're going to find that this was a Team CON campaign purposely created to divide the fanbase.

Im glad you said this :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: I have some potentially useful insight.

It seems to have stemmed from any talks regarding justice & contracts and questions about her IP. Information around this would be used to say shes not free, often on social medias like Twitter, and then would result in us either:

A. Beginning to also have these doubts 

B. We get scrutinized and mocked for things we did not say

I've said before that I think Sam Asghari is being made into a scapegoat- because a lot of these claims stem from the goss.

Much of the speculation stemmed from the gossips....

Heres a few examples:

PEOPLE.COM

Britney Spears will be receiving support as she adjusts to her life post-conservatorship
50581025-0-image-a-28_1637103472322.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The 39-year-old pop star's former conservator Jodi Montgomery  revealed that she will be aided by a 'care plan' or termination plan developed by Montgomery along with Spears' medical team.

(YourTango is a repeat offender. You should check out the other things theyve written about Britney!)

This reminds me of cheap guest posts and press releases. Independent and underground artists, and people with small businesses go to places like SeoClerk to buy blogs like these by the dozen(starting at as low as a dollar per post). They're cheap, and an easy way to get your face all over Google.

Heres an example of a blog like this:

EYESONHOLLYWOOD.COM

Eyes on Hollywood is a weekly Lifestyle and Entertainment online magazine. Find latest breaking news straight from the entertainment industry world

Also, check out this thread. I dont condone some of the behavior od this account recently, but look at the discovery I made about this "gossip blog"

Edited by mocha latto
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, mocha latto said:

Im glad you said this :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: I have some potentially useful insight.

It seems to have stemmed from any talks regarding justice & contracts and questions about her IP. Information around this would be used to say shes not free, often on social medias like Twitter, and then would result in us either:

A. Beginning to also have these doubts 

B. We get scrutinized and mocked for things we did not say

I've said before that I think Sam Asghari is being made into a scapegoat- because a lot of these claims stem from the goss.

Much of the speculation stemmed from the gossips....

Heres a few examples:

PEOPLE.COM

Britney Spears will be receiving support as she adjusts to her life post-conservatorship
50581025-0-image-a-28_1637103472322.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The 39-year-old pop star's former conservator Jodi Montgomery  revealed that she will be aided by a 'care plan' or termination plan developed by Montgomery along with Spears' medical team.

(YourTango is a repeat offender. You should check out the other things theyve written about Britney!)

This reminds me of cheap guest posts and press releases. Independent and underground artists, and people with small businesses go to places like SeoClerk to buy blogs like these by the dozen(starting at as low as a dollar per post). They're cheap, and an easy way to get your face all over Google.

Heres an example of a blog like this:

EYESONHOLLYWOOD.COM

Eyes on Hollywood is a weekly Lifestyle and Entertainment online magazine. Find latest breaking news straight from the entertainment industry world

Also, check out this thread. I dont condone some of the behavior od this account recently, but look at the discovery I made about this "gossip blog"

And lets not forget TMZ.

When you want to figure out whos investing or in kahoots with a company, try Crunchbase:

On 2/15/2023 at 9:21 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Most of the "Leaders" are now making money off Britney, not covering any if very little of the case anymore.

It's become more clearer a lot of them seemed to like the media attention and getting their socials and you tube numbers up.

I think some of them feel that getting involved was necessary for a certain purpose, and they want to respect her boundaries now. But yeah, some let it go to their heads. I'm disappointed that there isn't more analysis to help us explain what's going on, though.

The pandemic kind of helped Britney, I think. Certain professional types who are usually too busy to keep up on things had time to dig into the records. Where it really worked was being credible enough to get the media's attention and better coverage was the result. Those people are busy with their regular lives now.  Now you have to sift through all the dumpster fires to figure out fact from fiction.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block