Rihanna's Superbowl Performance GATHERS 118.7 MILLION viewers, 24.9 million views in 24 hours, 1.2 million likes, critical acclaim and Spotify streams are bumped by 633%. Why?

Blackout2006

4 hours ago, PablitoXS said:

Because it was a great performance! Lots of hits, iconic outfit, some live vocals and the fact it was Rihanna on stage of the Superbowl, of course.

Worst this decade and definitely not top ten. People are just clouded because she’s pregnant and because that’s their fave but she has zero charisma. She has the songs, but no stage presence whatsoever. Barely any vocals 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

I can’t believe NYT just put her as the #3 best SB show of all time. I think she’d even roll her eyes at that one. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I think it was because of the stage and the platforms which was pretty cool and brave of her. The fact that she performed while pregnant (after just having a baby) and the fact that its her return, and her catalog of hits really sold the show. The Hip Hop halftime show didn't have a lot of dancing either but it was packed with songs that people love. That was also one of the best halftime shows.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

I think it was because of the stage and the platforms which was pretty cool and brave of her. The fact that she performed while pregnant (after just having a baby) and the fact that its her return, and her catalog of hits really sold the show. The Hip Hop halftime show didn't have a lot of dancing either but it was packed with songs that people love. That was also one of the best halftime shows.

Sorry but that just seems like a pity win. Cool stages and platforms doesn’t make it one of the best SB halftimes of all time. There have been artists who really put all their blood, sweat and tears into their halftimes. Unfortunately, this was not the case here.

i do think if she wasn’t pregnant she would have put in a lot more effort. 

Edited by Emil87
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

Agree. You don’t need dancing and crazy choreography to have a good performance. Sometimes it’s just about the music, visuals, and stage presence.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

"Critical acclaim". :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: Sites like RS or any other stan culture infiltrated sites which have been kissing her *** since Anti don't count. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I'm glad her streaming numbers and sales increased (which literally happens to all performers lol), but overall it seems like the main benefit of her performance was that her Fenty brand got a ton of searches, which only strengthens the argument that she's an Avon lady now. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Edited by Stefani
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block