Rihanna's Superbowl Performance GATHERS 118.7 MILLION viewers, 24.9 million views in 24 hours, 1.2 million likes, critical acclaim and Spotify streams are bumped by 633%. Why?

Blackout2006

i still don't understand why to perform if u don't have anything musical coming out. just to perform  and show that you dgaf about music? i mean i know super bowl is a prestige to perform and if this was her farewell tribute it is still could be better. sorry Rihanna fans.  and all this rankings r BS. nbc put her on 5th place while Gaga and Shakira and Jennifer Lopez r somewhere after 10. While those woman really danced their @sses off and sang some of it live very very good. Beyonce was too overwhelmed and too controlling but delievered beautiful vocals. All i want to say i would rewatch those performances but Rihannas..no thank u

Edited by icybaby
19 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Just say you don't like her and go. I genuinely think that only a few pop albums can even match the impeccable quality of the ANTi record. Besides that, she has some of the best hits amongst the MPGs :orangu_orangutan_ape: Your seat is below you, sir

OMFG YES DRAG IT 

mariah-mariahcarey.gif

Imagine a LOONA stan calling the discography of the Madonna of the 2010s dry

mariah-mariahcarey.gif

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The way they thought I was just here to play

mariah-mariahcarey.gif

Also, not this thread unintentionally smashing. A sleeper hiT

mariah-mariahcarey.gif

It's the way that members here are coming for her catalogue when she has one, if not the most immaculate pop discographies of all time next to Madonna and Britney

mariah-mariahcarey.gif

Now I understand why this place is considered the laughingstock of online forums 

mariah-mariahcarey.gif

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

It's the way that members here are coming for her catalogue when she has one, if not the most immaculate pop discographies of all time next to Madonna and Britney

mariah-mariahcarey.gif

Now I understand why this place is considered the laughingstock of online forums 

mariah-mariahcarey.gif

The way all of the Britney stans were dragging this forum back in ATRL when a thread was opened about this site

mariah-mariahcarey.gif

Maybe this wouldn't have been the case had the flop era (since mid-2022) and influx of Banons didn't strike

mariah-mariahcarey.gif

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block