Is it Just Me, or is Womanizer a Bad Song?

I like womanizer but it's not one of my favourites of Britney 

You know what I think our problem is now. Wè have been stuck with the same discography for 6 and a half years  now so I think if we are all honest we are probably a bit bored of her stuff now. I still.likè her music  but I've said this before I hardly listen to her now because she hasn't released a new album in years. So you're probably just sick of Womanizeŕ now tbh

• Like 4

I think it's an amazing song, I still listen to it today. I thik it aged nicely and it's always an awesome part of her shows ! Womanizer is really really great and I'm very happy we got it with a nice video with lots of cool outfits ! Also the performances were great. My favorite is the one she did in Japan but I also love the one from France because of the red dress ! The Police version of the circus tour was really cool she was very bad *** ! 

It's not just you. It is objectively bad. I remember it soundeing flat, repetitive and annoying after her brilliant Blackout singles. It hinted at Blackout's sound, but the song itself contained none of that album's merits. It lacks musical complexity and innovation.

I even prefer the cheesey ballads on Circus because at least they are what they are and don't pretend to be something they're not.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block