Man claiming to be Beyoncé’s former bodyguard exposes her…claims Beyoncé’s ‘ON *****’!!

Style.

According to Uncle Ron, Jay Z and Beyonce’s relationship is purely “business” and not romantic. Uncle Ron, former Beyoncé’s bodyguard, claims the couple worked behind the scenes to “destroy” fellow R&B artist Keri Hilson’s career. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:
ALLEGEDLY. 

Edited by Style.
18 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Oh, how so? Why?😱

JLO was originally suppose to have her own Superbowl performance, but then Shakira got added after.

Both Shakira and JLO deserved separate performances.

It is reported JayZ didn't want any political messages and JLO got upset, especially since she did the kids in the cages, etc.

Also JayZ has a good say in who performs at the Superbowl, etc.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Is it bad that I don’t find any of this hard to believe? Also, does anybody feel like Britney Spears had to fall, so other pop girls could have their spotlight?? 

Yeah the music industry is so dark and so shady :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:btw Britney once said that I am glad she is a life 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

JLO was originally suppose to have her own Superbowl performance, but then Shakira got added after.

Both Shakira and JLO deserved separate performances.

It is reported JayZ didn't want any political messages and JLO got upset, especially since she did the kids in the cages, etc.

Also JayZ has a good say in who performs at the Superbowl, etc.

Oh I did not know that about Shakira. Thanks for answering!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block