Would you guys be down to pitch in and make an Original Doll LP bootleg?

4 minutes ago, likearingleader said:

Why her team do not release a rarities CD with demos rejected from other eras? This could be such a wonderful material while we wait for B10. If there are any lyrics missing, they can fill the with Myah Marie’s. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I like the idea of britney doing that when she’s entirely free to choose what to do with the music. I don’t like the idea of business execs profiting 

This, while a bootleg, is a passion project that whole hypothetical and a concept that was never realized, is important to fans nevertheless. I don’t think they’d release original doll in the format we would as fans and there is something cool about there being only 200 copies in the world amongst fans only. @Slayer what do you think????!

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
    • Love 2
    2 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

This, while a bootleg, is a passion project that whole hypothetical and a concept that was never realized, is important to fans nevertheless. I don’t think they’d release original doll in the format we would as fans and there is something cool about there being only 200 copies in the world amongst fans only. @Slayer what do you think????!

This sound pretty cool.:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1
    On 1/27/2023 at 3:51 AM, Blackout2006 said:

That would be so cool though :jordan-perfume:

On 1/26/2023 at 9:24 PM, SpookyFish13 said:

Yes!! I’d love one!! The Lana girlies do this allll the time. It’s gotten to a point where I’ve purchased 3 separate Lana bootleg compilation LPs from my local record store! 

I have the lizzy grant bootleg! I’m wondering how the Lana fans have done this for years at this point? It has to be so expensive like at least 3 K to press 150 copies 

• Love 1