Would you guys be down to pitch in and make an Original Doll LP bootleg?

rik

4 minutes ago, likearingleader said:

Why her team do not release a rarities CD with demos rejected from other eras? This could be such a wonderful material while we wait for B10. If there are any lyrics missing, they can fill the with Myah Marie’s. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I like the idea of britney doing that when she’s entirely free to choose what to do with the music. I don’t like the idea of business execs profiting 

This, while a bootleg, is a passion project that whole hypothetical and a concept that was never realized, is important to fans nevertheless. I don’t think they’d release original doll in the format we would as fans and there is something cool about there being only 200 copies in the world amongst fans only. @Slayer what do you think????!

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

This, while a bootleg, is a passion project that whole hypothetical and a concept that was never realized, is important to fans nevertheless. I don’t think they’d release original doll in the format we would as fans and there is something cool about there being only 200 copies in the world amongst fans only. @Slayer what do you think????!

This sound pretty cool.:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1
On 1/27/2023 at 3:51 AM, Blackout2006 said:

That would be so cool though :jordan-perfume:

On 1/26/2023 at 9:24 PM, SpookyFish13 said:

Yes!! I’d love one!! The Lana girlies do this allll the time. It’s gotten to a point where I’ve purchased 3 separate Lana bootleg compilation LPs from my local record store! 

I have the lizzy grant bootleg! I’m wondering how the Lana fans have done this for years at this point? It has to be so expensive like at least 3 K to press 150 copies 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block