🚨🚨🚨Big Monopoly Ticketmaster Senate Hearing: Billionaires Colluded with the Conservatorship, that's why Britney barely had support from celebrities...

7 hours ago, Matou said:

I don't get it. Fighting Live Nation & Ticketmaster for justice ?

Are we gonna fight Candies next because they accept a contract from TeamCon ?

Where were Swift fans to support Britney ? Taylor did something to help Britney ?

:leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Right, I don’t buy everyone knew what was going on. H.E.L.L we didn’t know (FANS) & we follow her life day in & day out. I’m sure celebrities heard stories but I don’t think it was enough to call it out when they didn’t know for sure and you had Britney here scared saying she’s fine everything is ok. 

7 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Tired Britney Spears GIF

Dude, wtf is your problem? Teach yourself to knit or bake or volunteer your time to a charity. What a waste of a ******* comment and 10 seconds of my time to respond. The only possible excuse I can think of is that you might be 9 years old. And in that case, GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GO PLAY WITH YOUR TOYS. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Dude, wtf is your problem? Teach yourself to knit or bake or volunteer your time to a charity. What a waste of a ******* comment and 10 seconds of my time to respond. The only possible excuse I can think of is that you might be 9 years old. And in that case, GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GO PLAY WITH YOUR TOYS. 

You’re unhinged. Sending you good vibes and healing 🙏🏻🥴 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The 14-year culture of silence occurred because Live Nation and Ticketmaster control the entire music industry.

Jimbo and Team CON would not have been able to pull off the conservatorship without the network of lawyers and corporations enabling them.

Conspiracy
"a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful."

Conspiracy actually means 2 or more people planning to break the law.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 12:50 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Good then get the word out to Judge Penny, cause none of that is part of Britney's specific case in regard to being drugged on lithium, and her father secretly recording her private moments. I haven't seen Live Nation as a defendant in this case.

Brenda Penny was made a judge by Governor Jerry Brown. Irving Azoff was CEO of Ticketmaster when they merged with Live Nation & Larry’s company in 2010. Jeff Azoff, Irving’s son, was nominated to a statewide position by Governor Brown in 2012. Jeff Azoff became Britney’s agent in 2013. Britney called out the STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Soon after the CON started Brown was Attorney General of California and REFUSED to review her case. It is a snake 🐍 pit. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

Brenda Penny was made a judge by Governor Jerry Brown. Irving Azoff was CEO of Ticketmaster when they merged with Live Nation & Larry’s company in 2010. Jeff Azoff, Irving’s son, was nominated to a statewide position by Governor Brown in 2012. Jeff Azoff became Britney’s agent in 2013. Britney called out the STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Soon after the CON started Brown was Attorney General of California and REFUSED to review her case. It is a snake 🐍 pit. 

Wow. It's all connected.

Do you believe Rosengart's long discovery process is because he wants to bring federal charges?

• Love 1
On 1/24/2023 at 2:58 PM, 3IsACharm33 said:

In 2012 Britney became a US xfactor judge with a $15 million deal the highest ever!

Fifth Harmony won the show that year and they claimed they were abused, overworked and underpaid…Larry Rudolph was there manager! 

5th harmony was always touring and doing performances to the point of exhaustion and got paid very little for it

In regards to CAA, Rose Mcgrown has spoken out against them and those who are connected to them, Cade Hudson is a CAA agent…but he’s one of the good guys right?!

The hyper focus on Cade is disproportional to his power at CAA. Irving Azoff was explicitly blamed for Britney joining CAA. Azoff goes way back with Rob Light - head of music at CAA. People act like Britney had zero friends- a few people helped her on the low low. 

newsarticlefight.jpg
WWW.THEWRAP.COM

Yes, we have them. Guess who said this one: "Please block this psychopath"

• Love 1
On 1/24/2023 at 3:04 PM, Ghoulia said:

Yes! What happened after the con began? Britney recorded another album and went on tour, and then made another album, went on tour, hosted a show about musicians, did a Vegas residency, made an album, went on tour…

AEG Live did Circus Tour- but getting into Randy Philips will derail this thread 🤪 But Irving *only* ran Ticketmaster 2008-2010 & merged them with Live Nation. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block