🚨🚨🚨Big Monopoly Ticketmaster Senate Hearing: Billionaires Colluded with the Conservatorship, that's why Britney barely had support from celebrities...

Racketeering

"Racketeering is a type of organized crime in which the perpetrators set up a coercive, fraudulent, extortionary, or otherwise illegal coordinated scheme or operation (a "racket") to repeatedly or consistently collect a profit.[1]

Originally and often still specifically, racketeering may refer to an organized criminal act in which the perpetrators offer a service that will not be put into effect, offer a service to solve a nonexistent problem, or offer a service that solves a problem that would not exist without the racket."

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I’ve been hearing about all this. I said this before but all of hollyweird is connected and knew and allowed the conservativorship to happen. It’s only a matter of time before more key players come out.

rosengart isnt up against just lou or Jamie he’s fighting the music industry 

The sad thing is, what Rosengart and his team are doing doesn't even seem like "fighting ".

Edited by Catalin
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Catalin said:

The sad thing is,  what Rosengart and his team are doing doesn't even seem like "fighting ".

On the surface, this seems true.

My guess is that Rosengart knows they'll never obtain justice through the probate court. So, he's allowing the ongoing ****.ery to play out to get it onto the court record so that law enforcement has ammunition for broader, RICO Act criminal charges at the federal level.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

@DiamondCircus the legal proceedings for what you feel is “justice” is going to be a while. This case is so complex and there is so much more that is going on behind the scenes.  Just because things aren't happening in the time frame you and others want does not mean that the legal mechanics are not working. We probably arent going to have any solution you are happy with until 2024/2025

• Love 4
Just now, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

@DiamondCircus the legal proceedings for what you feel is “justice” is going to be a while. This case is so complex and there is so much more that is going on behind the scenes.  Just because things aren't happening in the time frame you and others want does not mean that the legal mechanics are not working. We probably arent going to have any solution you are happy with until 2024/2025

I've never put a time limit on the justice for Britney, you try telling her that instead of her father going to jail for what HE personally did to her that Ticketmaster will be no longer allowed to monopolize ticket prices and so on lol. 

27 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Racketeering

"Racketeering is a type of organized crime in which the perpetrators set up a coercive, fraudulent, extortionary, or otherwise illegal coordinated scheme or operation (a "racket") to repeatedly or consistently collect a profit.[1]

Originally and often still specifically, racketeering may refer to an organized criminal act in which the perpetrators offer a service that will not be put into effect, offer a service to solve a nonexistent problem, or offer a service that solves a problem that would not exist without the racket."

Like you know “a hybrid business model” (Andrew Wallet on the conservatorship)

I think thats why he removed himself, he admitted to bûllshît in public  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

@Steel Magnolia is this implying that live nation owned Britney? 

when Britney refused to tour was it live nation who was going to sue her along with Larry?

Can it be concluded live nation could’ve been behind Britney’s facility stay after she refused a dance move?

there really has been a fight over controlling Britney Spears (money) it’s so sickening 

Considering that Larry worked for Live Nation?

Yes, I think that could be a fair accusation.

Aug. 5, 2010 - By this date, Live Nation reports that it owns Larry Rudolph Management, LLC.

Mar. 29, 2011 - By this date, Larry Rudolph’s Reign Deer Management, which manages Britney, is affiliated with the Front Line Group of managers, a division of Live Nation Entertainment headed by Live Nation chairman Irving Azoff.

Sources:

https://sec.report/Document/0001193125-10-179526/#dex104.htm

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-to-tour-with-enrique-iglesias-this-summer-1178584/

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Like you know “a hybrid business model” (Andrew Wallet on the conservatorship)

I think thats why he removed himself, he admitted to bûllshît in public  

Andrew Wallet dipped out fast, didn't he?

Mar. 4, 2019 - Lawyer Andrew Wallet resigns as co-conservator of Britney's estate. Court documents state: "The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention and it therefore is in the best interest of the conservatee that the acceptance of Wallet's resignation and the issuance of amended letters of conservatorship of the estate occur immediately and without delay." Also, "Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis."

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Andrew Wallet dipped out fast, didn't he?

Mar. 4, 2019 - Lawyer Andrew Wallet resigns as co-conservator of Britney's estate. Court documents state: "The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention and it therefore is in the best interest of the conservatee that the acceptance of Wallet's resignation and the issuance of amended letters of conservatorship of the estate occur immediately and without delay." Also, "Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis."

I think it’s funny he’s never brought up in court during all this time being spent on accounting 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I've never put a time limit on the justice for Britney, you try telling her that instead of her father going to jail for what HE personally did to her that Ticketmaster will be no longer allowed to monopolize ticket prices and so on lol. 

They are two separate matters/cases……

Its literally a federal Senate hearing

and

a California State case that straddles several different divisions.

The links directly to Britney are that Larry’s company was bought by LiveNation and that she was forced to work and perform for LiveNation/TicketMaster. Which all other artist have to do to play in most of the venues in America. 

I’m positive that Britney comprehends that the two matters are separate and that her getting justice for what the conservatorship did to her is one matter and is going to take longer because she knows the complexities of her case.

And that the Ticketmaster Senate  hearing is related to her being able to choose what promoters she works with if and when she decides to start touring.

example: if ticketmaster breaks up and Britney decides to tour again she could choose her promoter and not have to work with anything related to ticketmaster/livenation or what ever subsidiaries it breaks into.  

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree you said basically what I was going to say.

Where were the Swifties and or Taylor when B needed support.

Where is everyone for actual justice for Britney who was allegedly secretly recorded, drugged, controlled and trafficked.

Fighting Ticketmaster when B isn't even working is hilarious. 

a fanbase want to use another fanbase bc of media coverage about the movement, that's it.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block