🚨🚨🚨Big Monopoly Ticketmaster Senate Hearing: Billionaires Colluded with the Conservatorship, that's why Britney barely had support from celebrities...

I keep seeing the name Irving Azoff in this thread, even Lou Taylor mentioned him as a mentor. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t he Christina Aguilera’s manager? No wonder Britney hates the b%*€#..now Britney’s caption about knowing the truth but not speaking up makes a lot more sense. 🤔 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I personally don’t see how this issue specifically relates to Britney cship but considering I ended up having to get my Madonna tickets on stub hub last week after trying and failing on Ticketmaster, not to mention the many angry people in my city today after trying to buy tickets for the upcoming Eagles game, I’m all for Ticketmaster and Live Nation being broken up!! Buying tickets to a concert or sporting event shouldn’t make you wanna throw your device across the room!!

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I keep seeing the name Irving Azoff in this thread, even Lou Taylor mentioned him as a mentor. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t he Christina Aguilera’s manager? No wonder Britney hates the b%*€#..now Britney’s caption about knowing the truth but not speaking up makes a lot more sense. 🤔 

Yes!! He was her manager for 20 years until Nov 2020. Xtina knew and didn't say **** until her guilt ate her up when she heard Britney's voice in court. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I personally don’t see how this issue specifically relates to Britney cship but considering I ended up having to get my Madonna tickets on stub hub last week after trying and failing on Ticketmaster, not to mention the many angry people in my city today after trying to buy tickets for the upcoming Eagles game, I’m all for Ticketmaster and Live Nation being broken up!! Buying tickets to a concert or sporting event shouldn’t make you wanna throw your device across the room!!

Ticketmaster was 1000% complicit in the trafficking of Britney in the conservatorship. Because they are billionaires that control all artists (since all artists tour)...they were critical in permeating the wall of silence Britney's peers had about the conservatorship.

for them Britney's conservatorship was too one of the most lucrative "hybrid business models". 

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 7
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Mar. 29, 2011 - By this date, Larry Rudolph’s Reign Deer Management, which manages Britney, is affiliated with the Front Line Group of managers, a division of Live Nation Entertainment headed by Live Nation chairman Irving Azoff.

Aug. 4, 2011 - Front Line Management’s CEO Irving Azoff announces the company will manage the winner of the U.S. version of Simon Cowell’s “X-Factor.”

Jan. 26, 2012 - Billboard names Irving Azoff the most powerful person in the music industry.

Oct. 10, 2012 - Jeffrey Azoff, son of Irving Azoff, leaves his father’s Front Line Management to become a music agent at Creative Artists Agency (CAA).

Dec. 28, 2012 – Live Nation Entertainment renews the contract of CEO Michael Rapino until 2019.

Dec. 31, 2012 - Irving Azoff steps down as chairman of Live Nation Entertainment. The corporation retains Azoff’s Front Line Management Group, while Azoff signs a non-compete clause which prevents him from signing other artists under his own management company.

Jan. 11, 2013 - Billboard reports that Britney has signed with Creative Artists Agency (CAA) to represent her worldwide. Managing partner Rob Light and Jeffrey Azoff will be the responsible agents.

In 2012 Britney became a US xfactor judge with a $15 million deal the highest ever!

Fifth Harmony won the show that year and they claimed they were abused, overworked and underpaid…Larry Rudolph was there manager! 

5th harmony was always touring and doing performances to the point of exhaustion and got paid very little for it

In regards to CAA, Rose Mcgrown has spoken out against them and those who are connected to them, Cade Hudson is a CAA agent…but he’s one of the good guys right?!

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

xtina2.jpg?w=1000&h=562&crop=1
VARIETY.COM

Christina Aguilera has joined forces with Roc Nation management, after 20 years with Irving Azoff.

Seems he was her manager. This is from 2020.

Most of the best things anyone’s ever said about Azoff are statements a man of less-bizarre spirit would take as an insult. When the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducted the Eagles in 1998, Don Henley stood onstage and said of Azoff, “He may be Satan, but he’s our Satan.”

@One More Time I swear I didn't find the article before :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig
WWW.LATIMES.COM

The famously pugnacious music manager and live entertainment tycoon will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Saturday.

15 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I remember reading that it was in Britney’s touring contracts that she must remain under a conservatorship for “insurance purposes” or some bs. Can anyone confirm this? Things are starting to slowly add up. 

Yes I'm 100% sure I read this

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah because live nation threw her in the con! :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Yes! What happened after the con began? Britney recorded another album and went on tour, and then made another album, went on tour, hosted a show about musicians, did a Vegas residency, made an album, went on tour…

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Matou said:
xtina2.jpg?w=1000&h=562&crop=1
VARIETY.COM

Christina Aguilera has joined forces with Roc Nation management, after 20 years with Irving Azoff.

Seems he was her manager. This is from 2020.

Most of the best things anyone’s ever said about Azoff are statements a man of less-bizarre spirit would take as an insult. When the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducted the Eagles in 1998, Don Henley stood onstage and said of Azoff, “He may be Satan, but he’s our Satan.”

@One More Time I swear I didn't find the article before :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig
WWW.LATIMES.COM

The famously pugnacious music manager and live entertainment tycoon will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Saturday.

Yes I'm 100% sure I read this

It was a huge issue after she ended the Onyx Hotel tour. She had to sue the insurance companies to be reimbursed for the concerts she didn’t perform. After that, she was a “liability” (untrustworthy, essentially). The conservatorship gave away control of her life - her voice, her legs, her s.ex appeal, talent, artistry, etc to two people in particular. And they got to decide everything for her. And what did her conservators want? Performances. Over and over and over again. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

It was a huge issue after she ended the Onyx Hotel tour. She had to sue the insurance companies to be reimbursed for the concerts she didn’t perform. After that, she was a “liability” (untrustworthy, essentially). The conservatorship gave away control of her life - her voice, her legs, her s.ex appeal, talent, artistry, etc to two people in particular. And they got to decide everything for her. And what did her conservators want? Performances. Over and over and over again. 

It's crazy, she was a slave for them (now I really have issue to listen to IAS4U). The most disturbing is that no one opened their mouths to help her. They wanted money that's all and she had to work for it.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Matou said:

It's crazy, she was a slave for them (now I really have issue to listen to IAS4U). The most disturbing is that no one opened their mouths to help her. They wanted money that's all and she had to work for it.

Yes, exactly.

20160408155709-default-hero-entrepreneur
WWW.ENTREPRENEUR.COM

A back-of-the-napkin calculation of just how much the scandal-plagued star is worth to the multitudes who...

This article is from January 1, 2008. 
I don’t know how accurate it is, but I’m guessing it’s possible. 

They say she made Jive Records $400 million dollars. And at that point, in early 2008, they say her best years performing are behind her but she’s still generating an enormous amount of money in other ways. 

Estimated annual value of the Britney Spears economy: $110 million to $120 million

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Yes, exactly.

20160408155709-default-hero-entrepreneur
WWW.ENTREPRENEUR.COM

A back-of-the-napkin calculation of just how much the scandal-plagued star is worth to the multitudes who...

This article is from January 1, 2008. 
I don’t know how accurate it is, but I’m guessing it’s possible. 

They say she made Jive Records $400 million dollars. And at that point, in early 2008, they say her best years performing are behind her but she’s still generating an enormous amount of money in other ways. 

Estimated annual value of the Britney Spears economy: $110 million to $120 million

And her net worth is $70M in 2023 ? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The *$600M stole by Lou* story is real imo.

#WhereIsBritneyMoney

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Side question...

Does anyone know if Dr. Timothy Benson had any relation to Ticketmaster, Live Nation, or Tri Star Sports & Entertainment?

It would connect another dot if he did.

"In 2018, he became the assistant medical director for the NBA/NBPA Player Assistance/Anti-**** Program where he worked with NBA teams across the nation."

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/smd/alumni/alumni-awards/alumni-achievement-award-recipients/2020-timothy-g-benson.aspx

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Side question...

Does anyone know if Dr. Timothy Benson had any relation to Ticketmaster, Live Nation, or Tri Star Sports & Entertainment?

"In 2018, he became the assistant medical director for the NBA/NBPA Player Assistance/Anti-**** Program where he worked with NBA teams across the nation."

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/smd/alumni/alumni-awards/alumni-achievement-award-recipients/2020-timothy-g-benson.aspx

Also, take a look at this thread: 

I'm still so disturbed by this account: 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Side question...

I looked into this guy. Didn't find much except for his book:

spacer.png

Which is endorsed by James Malinchak, founder, www.BigMoneySpeaker.com 👀

spacer.png

A little digging resulted in this gem:

spacer.png

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I looked into this guy. Didn't find much except for his book:

spacer.png

Which is endorsed by James Malinchak, founder, www.BigMoneySpeaker.com 👀

spacer.png

A little digging resulted in this gem:

spacer.png

John Davimos!

1990 - During this year, Lou M. Taylor and her husband relocate to South Florida for work. Taylor joins a management firm called Davimos, where she works with a roster of big-name sports and music industry clients. “Among them was Andre Harrell, founder of Uptown Records, which had a roster that included Jodeci, Heavy D & the Boyz and a 21-year-old singer named Mary J. Blige (now a Tri Star client), who was recording her debut album “What’s the 411?” with a hot new producer named Sean Combs.”

1992 - Lou M. Taylor leaves Davimos Sports Management Inc., of Boca Raton, Fla. “When Tri Star opened its doors in 1992, it had three big clients that followed from her old firm: baseball stars Tony Fernandez and Jesse Barfield, and boxer Michael Moorer, who gave Tri Star a big financial boost when he won the heavyweight crown from Evander Holyfield.”

Sources:

“Hollywood Business Manager Lou Taylor Is “Ferociously” Breaking the Glass Ceiling,” Ashley Cullins, Hollywood Reporter, October 10, 2019. Accessed August 24, 2022 from https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/how-business-manager-lou-taylor-is-ferociously-breaking-glass-ceiling-1246036/

https://variety.com/2017/biz/news/britney-spears-kenny-britt1202599274-1202599274/

Edited by Steel Magnolia
Adding new details + Links to sources.
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block