🚨🚨🚨Big Monopoly Ticketmaster Senate Hearing: Billionaires Colluded with the Conservatorship, that's why Britney barely had support from celebrities...

4 minutes ago, Matou said:

I don't get it. Fighting Live Nation & Ticketmaster for justice ?

Are we gonna fight Candies next because they accept a contract from TeamCon ?

Where were Swift fans to support Britney ? Taylor did something to help Britney ?

:leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

I agree you said basically what I was going to say.

Where were the Swifties and or Taylor when B needed support.

Where is everyone for actual justice for Britney who was allegedly secretly recorded, drugged, controlled and trafficked.

Fighting Ticketmaster when B isn't even working is hilarious. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

This is about their monopoly over concert venues. 

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

And we care why? Britney hasn't done a proper tour since she was forced to take POM on the road.

Besides that, B probably won't be touring, and our energy needs to be on her justice not Ticketmaster. 

Because Ticketmaster & Live Nation created a monopoly which controls artists through management, promotion, venues and ticketing. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

@DiamondCircus there are two things happening here. The Senate hearing is about Ticketmaster monopolizing all the concert venues and also creating a volatile pricing structure. This effects all of our shows at venues in the US and skews the ticket prices.  I see a lot of shows and ticketmaster runs most of them and jacks up the prices and there are no other promoters that can get tickets to even the playing field to keep prices flat  

….the Britney in this comes from the fact that Larry’s company was merged into Live Nation so ie Live Nation benefited from Britney.   

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

@DiamondCircus there are two things happening here. The Senate hearing is about Ticketmaster monopolizing all the concert venues and also creating a volatile pricing structure. This effects all of our shows at venues in the US and skews the ticket prices.  I see a lot of shows and ticketmaster runs most of them and jacks up the prices and there are no other promoters that can get tickets to even the playing field to keep prices flat  

….the Britney in this comes from the fact that Larry’s company was merged into Live Nation so ie Live Nation benefited from Britney.   

Everyone has benefited from Briteny and again far as I'm concerned I could care less.

JUSTICE FOR BRITNEY against TEAM CON, JIMBO, LOU and the GOBLIN. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block