🚨🚨🚨Big Monopoly Ticketmaster Senate Hearing: Billionaires Colluded with the Conservatorship, that's why Britney barely had support from celebrities...

31 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Wow. It's all connected.

Do you believe Rosengart's long discovery process is because he wants to bring federal charges?

I don’t know anything about probate strategy. I do know that the process is exceedingly slow. A huge problem has always been a lack of public pressure for Britney’s justice. The entertainment media has absolutely controlled the story. I talked to POLITICAL reporters and their minds are blown. They know exactly who I am talking about re: DOJ investigating MCA Records in the 80s and dirty money flowing into the entertainment industry via private equity. Real INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM is coming for #justiceforbritney

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

I don’t know anything about probate strategy. I do know that the process is exceedingly slow. A huge problem has always been a lack of public pressure for Britney’s justice. The entertainment media has absolutely controlled the story. I talked to POLITICAL reporters and their minds are blown. They know exactly who I am talking about re: DOJ investigating MCA Records in the 80s and dirty money flowing into the entertainment industry via private equity. Real INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM is coming for #justiceforbritney

OMG you mean investigative journalists might be doing more stories on Justice for Britney? I hope for a documentary

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

OMG you mean investigative journalists might be doing more stories on Justice for Britney? I hope for a documentary

yes - Washington Post, NPR, BBC etc I talked to reporters for 3 days straight. There’s only a small window for their attention. All of California & Las Vegas needs to be investigated  🧐- there is a documentary being made about Ticketmaster now. It’s not about Britney at all, but will hopefully make some bigwigs household names … like Lou Taylor’s mentors Rapino & Azoff PRESSURE!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Edited by Mx_Defying
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Mx_Defying said:

Brenda Penny was made a judge by Governor Jerry Brown. Irving Azoff was CEO of Ticketmaster when they merged with Live Nation & Larry’s company in 2010. Jeff Azoff, Irving’s son, was nominated to a statewide position by Governor Brown in 2012. Jeff Azoff became Britney’s agent in 2013. Britney called out the STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Soon after the CON started Brown was Attorney General of California and REFUSED to review her case. It is a snake 🐍 pit. 

Any word on how Jerry brown and judge Penny developed a working relationship? When did he make a judge? Did he decide for her to be on Britney’s case? 

24 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Any word on how Jerry brown and judge Penny developed a working relationship? When did he make a judge? Did he decide for her to be on Britney’s case? 

Jerry Brown was governor 4 times! He made Penny a judge in 2018 right before he left his fourth term. The California country club circuit is probably how he knew to pick her. I have no leads on that, but Azoff has been tight with Brown since the 70s. Hollywood is like 🐍🐍🐍🐍 

• Love 1

If you think Ticketmaster were responsible for Britney’s abuse, that’s a reach. Larry would have given the contracts to Ticketmaster for business reasons, to bring them the money from her tours because they were his parent company.

Not just that, everyone and their uncle uses Ticketmaster including Madonna, Selena, Gaga, Beyoncé, J Lo, AC/DC, Kiss, Post Malone, Bieber, everyone.

There is no evidence here 

6 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

If you think Ticketmaster were responsible for Britney’s abuse, that’s a reach. Larry would have given the contracts to Ticketmaster for business reasons, to bring them the money from her tours because they were his parent company.

Not just that, everyone and their uncle uses Ticketmaster including Madonna, Selena, Gaga, Beyoncé, J Lo, AC/DC, Kiss, Post Malone, Bieber, everyone.

There is no evidence here 

Larry wouldn't have "given" the contracts to Ticketmaster.

Ticketmaster is a monopoly...If Britney wanted to tour she had to use Ticketmaster.

Why let them off the hook when they witnessed the abuse and fully condoned it?

:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Larry wouldn't have "given" the contracts to Ticketmaster.

Ticketmaster is a monopoly...If Britney wanted to tour she had to use Ticketmaster.

Why let them off the hook when they witnessed the abuse and fully condoned it?

:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Ticketmaster saw no more of the abuse than we saw. We saw she was in a conservatorship and that she had no legal rights but we believed that she was happy and okay with it, and that she was just unwell during femme fatale and 2007. Now we know different. Who is to say Ticketmaster weren’t under the same impression? 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Ticketmaster saw no more of the abuse than we saw. We saw she was in a conservatorship and that she had no legal rights but we believed that she was happy and okay with it, and that she was just unwell during femme fatale and 2007. Now we know different. Who is to say Ticketmaster weren’t under the same impression? 

What are you talking about?

:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

I've been advocating to end the conservatorship since 2008.

I've been here since 2009 and you've been here since 2012...You should damned well know that Jordan Miller, Jordan Ross and a handful of fans were highly critical of the conservatorship since the beginning.

Here's my research partner's blog:

https://breatheheavy.wordpress.com/

If I've been pursuing court documents and posting about Lou's companies since 2009, and I'm a nobody, you can be damn sure that Ticketmaster and Live Nation, who sign contracts with Britney and her service providers, knew a hell of a lot more than I did.

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Larry is literally an employee of Live Nation, which has owned Ticketmaster since 2010. Therefore, Live Nation is 1,000% complicit. Unless Larry didn't know the conservatorship was abusive... Larry will NEVER be held accountable via probate court because he wasn't a conservator.

Britney is not the only artist that has been exploited by Live Nation. Famous folks were FREE to speak out against SONY on behalf of Kesha, including Taylor and Adele. Yet, no one spoke out for Britney really except Courtney Love who was harmed by the same people. Live Nation is the most powerful corporation in live entertainment in the entire WORLD.

My conclusion was drawn from a cognitive process called deductive reasoning.

Sheep GIF

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block