🚨🚨🚨Big Monopoly Ticketmaster Senate Hearing: Billionaires Colluded with the Conservatorship, that's why Britney barely had support from celebrities...

12 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

@Steel Magnolia is this implying that live nation owned Britney? 

when Britney refused to tour was it live nation who was going to sue her along with Larry?

Can it be concluded live nation could’ve been behind Britney’s facility stay after she refused a dance move?

there really has been a fight over controlling Britney Spears (money) it’s so sickening 

Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

I think it’s funny he’s never brought up in court during all this time being spent on accounting 

The premise of "Framing Britney Spears" is that she was simply too valuable as a commodity to allow to fade into obscurity.  Her father called her a "racehorse."

LiveNation was the racetrack, the concession stand, the offtrack betting, the jockeys, the trainers, the veterinarians...

• Love 4
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Andrew Wallet dipped out fast, didn't he?

Mar. 4, 2019 - Lawyer Andrew Wallet resigns as co-conservator of Britney's estate. Court documents state: "The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention and it therefore is in the best interest of the conservatee that the acceptance of Wallet's resignation and the issuance of amended letters of conservatorship of the estate occur immediately and without delay." Also, "Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis."

That was such a red flag… just imagine all the shît that was going down at the time. Didnt he step down around the time that Jason and Britney ended things?

1 minute ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I think it’s funny he’s never brought up in court during all this time being spent on accounting 

Right?!

We've been told that the "bad guys" are James Spears and Lou M. Taylor.

The #FreeBritney movement fixated on those two individuals...Yet no mention of Wallet (literally Tri-Star's supervisor!), Ingham, or the broader network of lawyers and corporations who all worked together to make the CON happen.

There's a reason why we've been directed toward James Parnell and Lou. Just like Sam Lutfi before them. Yes, their hands are dirty...

But...

Scapegoats.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

That was such a red flag… just imagine all the shît that was going down at the time. Didnt he step down around the time that Jason and Britney ended things?

Nope.

In 2013 he obtained his first raise.

Nov. 20, 2013 - A “Declaration of Andrew M. Wallet In Support of Fee Modification” is submitted to the probate court. Within the document, Wallet claims that, "Throughout the conservatorship, Declarant has been intimately involved in every facet of the Conservatee's financial life and has been continuously involved in matters pertaining to her person." He says that he "continues to actively manage the various business interests, the professionals such as the manager, business manager, entertainment lawyers, litigation counsel, investment advisors, family law counsel, assets, finances, and the many business interests of the Conservatee. Over the course of more than five (5) years, Declarant has instituted multiple protocols by which the conservatorship estate operates and which have proven to be beneficial to the Conservatee. By way of example, and not by way of limitation, at the planning stages of the Circus Tour, the Declarant instructed entertainment counsel to spread the risk of the Conservatee failing to fulfill her duties on tour because of some third party providing illegal substances. The financial stakes were high and failure was not an option. Declarant insisted that all contracting parties with the conservatorship estate, (there were hundreds of contracts), would sign consents [redacted] long as they were involved with the tour, [redacted] agree to liquidated damages and confidentiality [redacted] acknowledgments of their responsibilities to have [redacted] was greatly concerned at the planning stages for the Circus Tour, that the many hundreds of vendors, drivers, dancers, hair stylists, performers, etc. could bring financial disaster to the tour by providing illegal substances to the Conservatee. That protective environment involving literally hundreds of people, who also assumed the risk if they acted improperly. That protocol greatly reduced the risk of financial failure and personal harm to the Conservatee. The same protocols were employed for the second tour and now for the Las Vegas residency." Wallet claims that "The conservatorship estate [redacted] plus the non-liquid assets, as previously stated. The "bad'' and incompetent people previously involved in the Conservatee's personal and business life, have been swept out as a result of Declarant's utilizing and urging the use of various legal actions, his terminating people's employment, resolving disputes, resulting in eliminating liabilities, debts and various threats to the conservatorship estate and the person. It has been a full time job for months at a time in order to get things under control and productive." Further, Wallet says that "Throughout the conservatorship, Declarant has been continuously engaged in the business affairs of the conservatorship estate, including interfacing with entertainment counsel, reviewing all contracts (hundreds), negotiating terms, resolving legal and business issues, interfacing with the manager, interfacing with the business managers, interfacing with Mr. Spears, interfacing with Ms. Wyle and Ms. Cohen and interfacing with Mr. Ingham among many others. Business matters include three tours, recording contracts, producer contracts, merchandise deals, branding deals, royalties, real estate, world wide trademarks, etc. Declarant has had extensive involvement with managing and directing multiple disputes and complex litigation. The conservatorship estate business affairs are quite extensive and complex, requiring a high level of expertise and prudent decision making."

Source: Declaration of Andrew M. Wallet in Support of Fees Modification, In the Matter of the Conservatorship of the Person and Estate of BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS, Conservatee, Superior Court of the State of California For the County of Los Angeles, November 20, 2013, Page 3. (Case No. BP 108 870)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

For sure I'm glad we're not being blinded by the delusion. Alot of what these members are saying are just opinions they have no receipts for a lot of the accusations these folks are putting out. 

I don't know this case but thinking Swift is fighting the industry ? :surejan:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

The premise of "Framing Britney Spears" is that she was simply too valuable as a commodity to allow to fade into obscurity.  Her father called her a "racehorse."

LiveNation was the racetrack, the concession stand, the offtrack betting, the jockeys, the trainers, the veterinarians...

What a great way to put it!

Without Live Nation there would be no need for a conservatorship.

Britney's entire career as a performer hinged on their participation.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, Matou said:

I don't know this case but thinking Swift is fighting the industry ? :surejan:

Yeah, the tie in for Britney is what's hilarious these people are drumming up theories with no proof to back up their claims.

They should say it's their opinion as to why many celebs didn't speak on Free Britney, and the Wallet stuff.

They post like it's factual. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Matou said:

Ok I'm in to fight Blackrock, The Vanguard Group, Apple or Amazon :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

….the Amazon, Apple, Meta and Google hearings were in July of 2020. The conclusion was that they need to be broken up and the report is still in the process of being written. Once the report is out they will start seeking remediation. 

As for Blackrock and Vanguard they are investment firms that have clients who have voting rights and ultimately own the companies.

Edited by RBFLOVESBRITNEY
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, the tie in for Britney is what's hilarious these people are drumming up theories with no proof to back up their claims.

They should say it's their opinion as to why many celebs didn't speak on Free Britney, and the Wallet stuff.

They post like it's factual. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Larry Rudolph's management company was owned by Live Nation.

Britney mentioned a "contract" with her manager for the summer tour in her June 23, 2021 court testimony. She said he threatened her with legal action if she didn't participate, and she said she was forced into a mental health facility against her will for backing out of Domination.

Connect the dots.

Critical thinking is your friend.

• Love 6
Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

Larry Rudolph's management company was owned by Live Nation.

Britney mentioned a "contract" with her manager for the summer tour in her June 23, 2021 court testimony. She said he threatened her with legal action if she didn't participate, and she said she was forced into a mental health facility against her will for backing out of Domination.

Connect the dots.

Critical thinking is your friend.

Britney never backed out of Domination so that's your first lie.

Britney clearly said she refused a dance move and therefore mentioned that she got put in that facility and that she wasn't cooperating.

Britney said she wanted a break in-between doing POM and Domination, ultimately team Con pulled the plug.

People sign contracts and when tickets are sold, and deals are made they need to fulfill their contract obligations or face legal action. That's no secret, instead of trying to connect dots with no proof sis put allegedly instead of trying to sell your personal theories as facts. 

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What a great way to put it!

Without Live Nation there would be no need for a conservatorship.

Britney's entire career as a performer hinged on their participation.

I watched/listened to some of the hearing earlier and was dumbfounded by what exactly a "monopoly on the music industry" entails. 

1. It fully confirms that Larry would have been eager to join Ticketmaster/LiveNation ASAP in his career as an entertainment attorney or talent manager.

2. It confirmed all of the "conspiracy theories" that @Mx_Defying has been trying to explain re: the Maloofs & the Azoffs. There are no coincidences in this business. Everything is connected. 

sharelogo.jpg
WWW.JUDICIARY.SENATE.GOV

United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

….the Amazon, Apple, Meta and Google hearings were in July of 2020. The conclusion was that they need to be broken up and the report is still in the process of being written. Once the report is out they will start seeking remediation. 

As for Blackrock and Vanguard they are investment firms that have clients who have voting rights and ultimately own the companies.

Remediation and ? They have enough money for this :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: They vote so they can take our money for them, nice ! I don't care if they are monoply but theey should be controled by gov at some point to work for the country and not for them. There is enough money in this world to live our best life but well ... dreaming never hurts :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

Edited by Matou
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Right?!

We've been told that the "bad guys" are James Spears and Lou M. Taylor.

The #FreeBritney movement fixated on those two individuals...Yet no mention of Wallet (literally Tri-Star's supervisor!), Ingham, or the broader network of lawyers and corporations who all worked together to make the CON happen.

There's a reason why we've been directed toward James Parnell and Lou. Just like Sam Lutfi before them. Yes, their hands are dirty...

But...

Scapegoats.

Didn’t Lou Taylor have ties to Cesar entertainment and Cesar’s tickets were done through Ticketmaster :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

so both lou and Larry worked their connections it seems and brought all the villains together 

who owns Ticketmaster/LiveNation 

we need to say their names!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney clearly said she refused a dance move and therefore mentioned that she got put in that facility and that she wasn't cooperating.

Britney said she wanted a break in-between doing POM and Domination, ultimately team Con pulled the plug.

People sign contracts and when tickets are sold, and deals are made they need to fulfill their contract obligations or face legal action. That's no secret, instead of trying to connect dots with no proof sis put allegedly instead of trying to sell your personal theories as facts. 

This really isn’t the hill you want to die on.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Didn’t Lou Taylor have ties to Cesar entertainment and Cesar’s tickets were done through Ticketmaster :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

so both lou and Larry worked their connections it seems and brought all the villains together 

who owns Ticketmaster/LiveNation 

we need to say their names!!

We can absolutely start saying their names!

Oct. 10, 2019 - The Hollywood Reporter names Lou M. Taylor its “Business Manager Icon 2019.” Taylor credits Live Nation CEO Michael Rapino and music mogul Irving Azoff as friends and mentors.

Source: “Hollywood Business Manager Lou Taylor Is “Ferociously” Breaking the Glass Ceiling,” Ashley Cullins, Hollywood Reporter, October 10, 2019. Accessed August 24, 2022 from https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/how-business-manager-lou-taylor-is-ferociously-breaking-glass-ceiling-1246036/

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Matou said:

Remediation and ? They have enough money for this :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: They vote so they can take our money for them, nice ! I don't care if they are monoply but theey should be controled by gov at some point to work for the country and not for them. There is enough money in this world to live our best life but well ... dreaming never hurts :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

Yes, this was the reason for the hearing today. To make it so that the government's laws have power over the company, and not the other way around. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

From the transcript:

"So I remember telling my assistant, but “you know what, I feel weird if I say no, I feel like they’re going to come back and be mean to me or punish me or something.” Three days later, after I said no to Vegas, my therapist sat me down in a room and said that he had a million phone calls about how I was not cooperating in rehearsals, and I haven’t been taking my medication. All this was false.

He immediately, the next day, put me on lithium, out of nowhere."

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block