Do you think Britney should do a private performance in Dubai like Beyoncé?

1 hour ago, Henry. said:

The situation for LGBTQ individuals in Dubai is generally not favorable. *******uality is illegal in the United Arab Emirates, which includes Dubai, and punishable by imprisonment, deportation, and even the death penalty in some cases. Discrimination on the basis of ***ual orientation and gender identity is also widespread. Public displays of affection between same-s** couples are not tolerated, and it is not uncommon for LGBTQ individuals to face harassment and abuse from both the authorities and society at large.

You’re describing  150 out of 192 countries around the world. please stop attacking Dubai thank you.

1 hour ago, Henry. said:

The situation for LGBTQ individuals in Dubai is generally not favorable. *******uality is illegal in the United Arab Emirates, which includes Dubai, and punishable by imprisonment, deportation, and even the death penalty in some cases. Discrimination on the basis of ***ual orientation and gender identity is also widespread. Public displays of affection between same-s** couples are not tolerated, and it is not uncommon for LGBTQ individuals to face harassment and abuse from both the authorities and society at large.

That’s disgusting. That’s really over the top to put someone to death because of who they love. It’s not like they’re out ********* or ***ually assaulting someone, just leave them alone. I swear, **** like that makes me nervous of ever going on vacation anywhere because I don’t know the laws in every country and something like this could possibly happen. Not saying the whole world is like this because I know there are a lot of good countries out there, but there are quite a few *** backwards countries out there who think that something that doesn’t harm them in anyway is punishable by prison time or in this case death. Just ******* wrong in every way.

13 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

No.
A private show- sure, in Dubai-no. Unlike Beyoncé, Britney has consistently throughout her career championed her LGBTQ+ fans and shouldn’t take any amount of money to perform in a place where you’re legally punished if you are gay. I’d like to think Britney has more integrity to not sell out the ideals of human rights for $24 million dollars. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Homos3xuality is legally punishable in Dubai, but de facto, it's not really, just think of it like Las Vegas in the 90s before sodomy laws were outlawed: a paradoxical place.
Same for Singapore, where homos3xuality is supposedly illegal, but in reality, it's not really illegal.

Alcohol is supposedly forbidden, same for outside of marriage s3x, yet, Dubai is a place full of influencers and even ****stars :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Other Middle Eastern countries (well, Dubai isn't a country) on the other hand... :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

if she does, i can already she the doctored photos and vids to make britney look like she put in a bad show, or had another manic episode… she definitely needs to hire a professional recording staff if she does

Who cares what they say. She would be 20-30 million dollars richer :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

It can be whatever private high profile gig like this as an opening or something like that. that would be cool to get Brit's feet wet performing again on her terms if she ever decided. I also see that being a popular thing for artists to go. At grand openings of resorts, events, major companies etc. High profile artists "headlining" it. 

Sending the BEST vibes to Bey who is in the middle of **** it up on stage tonight 

Wind Up Dancing GIF by BET Awards

I live in a country where *****-ex-uallity isn't a crime, but it's one of the countries that have more hate crimes against LGBTQIAP+ community with high numbers of homicides. USA isn't that far from the reality lived in Brazil or Mexico, but Beyoncé and Britney came to those places to perform.

Shouldn't Beyoncé or Britney or the other artists stop their carreers until the society changes their mentality about this subject?

18 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

No.
A private show- sure, in Dubai-no. Unlike Beyoncé, Britney has consistently throughout her career championed her LGBTQ+ fans and shouldn’t take any amount of money to perform in a place where you’re legally punished if you are gay. I’d like to think Britney has more integrity to not sell out the ideals of human rights for $24 million dollars. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I didn’t know that. I thought Dubai was more progressive because that’s how it’s portrayed and I have only heard people speak so highly about living there I assumed things were fine. Sad to hear this though.

ETA - Reading the comments, wow, this is eye opening.

Edited by generation glory

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block