Do you think Britney should do a private performance in Dubai like Beyoncé?

No.
A private show- sure, in Dubai-no. Unlike Beyoncé, Britney has consistently throughout her career championed her LGBTQ+ fans and shouldn’t take any amount of money to perform in a place where you’re legally punished if you are gay. I’d like to think Britney has more integrity to not sell out the ideals of human rights for $24 million dollars. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Like 5
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

No.
A private show- sure, in Dubai-no. Unlike Beyoncé, Britney has consistently throughout her career championed her LGBTQ+ fans and shouldn’t take any amount of money to perform in a place where you’re legally punished if you are gay. I’d like to think Britney has more integrity to not sell out the ideals of human rights for $24 million dollars. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I didn’t know Dubai was like that. Of course I suck at keeping up with current global affairs :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

7 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Ok now I’m just gonna have to Google it for myself I see lol

The situation for LGBTQ individuals in Dubai is generally not favorable. *******uality is illegal in the United Arab Emirates, which includes Dubai, and punishable by imprisonment, deportation, and even the death penalty in some cases. Discrimination on the basis of ***ual orientation and gender identity is also widespread. Public displays of affection between same-s** couples are not tolerated, and it is not uncommon for LGBTQ individuals to face harassment and abuse from both the authorities and society at large.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block