Thoughts on Britney's ''3''?

Eh, it's ok, I guess? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I'm not even the biggest fan of Circus (the album) cause I think it sounds pretty random and rushed, yet, I think that most songs on Circus are better than 3... It sounds way too robotic and extremely repetitive! Not to mention how cheap the MV looks :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around: It makes "Make Me..." look expensive :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Also, imo, everything went downhill music-wise after 3 was released! 95% of what they put out there under her name sounded really generic and robotic :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Like 1

I like this song. But it also has some nostalgia attached for me. It was one of the last pop music singles that had a “debut” and people were waiting for it at like 11am on a Friday it was great times. There would be a premiere and then the radio station would play it every hour for the whole day.. I was in university at the time so I would literally listen every hour. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block