Thoughts on Britney's ''3''?

25 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

This whole sentence makes no sense. What are you trying to say? I legit don’t understand. 

She was forced to do in this music video. She was there literally like bish for every guy who was there. I was disgusted what I saw that video. One thing is when Britney was free and had control in music video, but this is literally like they sold her for those guys there....

On 1/18/2023 at 6:55 AM, BananaBoy98 said:

She was forced to do in this music video. She was there literally like bish for every guy who was there. I was disgusted what I saw that video. One thing is when Britney was free and had control in music video, but this is literally like they sold her for those guys there....

Couldn’t you say this for every music video since then? She hasn’t had “control” in her vision in years. And if she said she did, it was a superficial amount. 
Also, I think that because of her teams control over her at the time, that’s why this music video is so simple. It has like 3 sets. 

1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

Couldn’t you say this for every music video since then? She hasn’t had “control” in her vision in years. And if she said she did, it was a superficial amount. 
Also, I think that because of her teams control over her at the time, that’s why this music video is so simple. It has like 3 sets. 

No. This one and WB are the worst videos ever.

This was the first time I was underwhelmed by any Britney release. I can't believe that it's a freaking MAX MARTIN song and it still sounds like a demo (!) to me... The second part NEEDS more bass. I will fight Max himself about this if I need to :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:
And the video? The editing is HORRIFIC. And I know about stellar video editing: 1990s and early 2000s videos had the best editing and I've watched them all a thousand times basically.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block