Sam Talks To TMZ AGAIN: "I went to get the car to get the hell out of there and people just thought I left but that didn't happen"

1 minute ago, Aleksa said:

Why is tmz diagnosing manic episodes now? 
They are a very serious psychological condition, and the person going through one doesn’t have much control in terms of ending one. 
True or not, this story is unacceptable. Sam shouldn’t be talking to them, and other media outlets should be boycotting tmz, not re-reporting their trash.  

Especially in their headline they still posted "Episode" it's just disgusting. 

• Love 2

Britney’s life seems to be a complete mess right now. I think the main issue is that she just doesn’t care at all. Granted, people are going to think whatever they want, but she could help herself out and clean things up a bit by hiring a proper team. 

I’m gonna cut to the chase here… the quicker she divorces this lil boy, the better. I don’t know why she always has to be in a relationship. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Excuses excuses excuses from the Sam supporters...just know it's not helping. Yes I am quiet about it but yall just make yourselves look weird. 

Don't be quiet Sam old lover is no longer a moderator. I think most moderators now are impartial about things so you don't have to be scared to say what you think about the situation :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

It really doesn’t make any sense to speak to tmz about a lie they chose to spread! 

the only person talking to them should be a lawyer when they sued!

You're on the money with that comment, TMZ is so dirty they even kept the headline "Britney Episode" "Manic".

They are still running with that narrative. 

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Everybody knows that TMZ is trash. Sam included. But this is Hollywood and sometimes you have to play the game. If he wanted to defend his wife and set the story straight he knows that having that on TMZ will maximise the reach it will have with the public.

It’s not 2007 anymore, he could’ve spoken with anyone else or shared his thoughts himself and people would’ve heard it because everything Britney and Sam do is a hot topic 

it’s very strange that a D list actor has tmz on speed dial

• Love 4
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Really wish he hadn't spoken to them and had instead cleared things up on social media. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

A joint video statement with Britney and Sam dressed in smart clothes looking like politicians, 

"We'd like to explain what happened at the restaurant... this was a deeply regrettable incident" :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I think the more they talk about it, the more the story will snowball. TMZ already waiting for the next time... :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

That's just part of his smear campaign against Jordan and Breathe Heavy. He's been attacking Jordan, this fan site, website and forum for weeks now. 

You live in some delusional world :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: it’s always hilarious to see that it is only the trolls that defend him to the extent you do :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

4 minutes ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

A joint video statement with Britney and Sam dressed in smart clothes looking like politicians, 

"We'd like to explain what happened at the restaurant... this was a deeply regrettable incident" :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I think the more they talk about it, the more the story will snowball. TMZ already waiting for the next time... :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

people are acting like the tmz narrative was true with video evidence and britney and sam need to do damage control :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

i definitely agree that continuing to talk about this is just gonna keep the non story going. sam has cleared the air now, whether we like the outlet he chose or not, he's cleared the air. time to let it go and move on. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block