Sam Talks To TMZ AGAIN: "I went to get the car to get the hell out of there and people just thought I left but that didn't happen"

Just now, easy said:

same, watching you scramble trying to prove i've made excuses i haven't made us high entertainment, thank you :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I'm not scrambbling sweetie, I think you like to duck, tuck and toss out any bs you can and it's laughable at this point.

TMZ is an abuser of Britney and do you think Sam should go talk to Jamie Spears and hang out at his trailer?

• Love 3

Sam ha postato una storia su IG - troppo poco
Sam tace - non difende sua moglie
Sam spiega e parla con i paparazzi - tutto messo in scena per visibilità e occultamento della trama

What were they supposed to do?
A press release that denied them?
However, they would have objected to the fact that they did not expose themselves personally.

Edited by BPI

I feel for Sam but Britney needs a real PR team, not Sam going on “impromptu” walks around town explaining things to TMZ. His go to attempt at PR. Two days ago, I joked to my sister that I bet TMZ will post a video of Sam walking and explaining what happened mid-stride. Kinda like “Oh I didn’t see you there!”

Music Video Dancing GIF by Nickelodeon

I actually like Sam and his cute cringeness sometimes, but it’s so awkward watching him to pretend to be on the phone when TMZ firsts starts recording to make it look more organic😂😂😂 He didn’t even bother saying bye to the “person” on the other end before “hanging up”.

But in all seriousness, it can’t be easy for Sam or Britney to have to handle these kinds of PR things by themselves. I hope fans cut him some slack.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm not scrambbling sweetie, I think you like to duck, tuck and toss out any bs you can and it's laughable at this point.

TMZ is an abuser of Britney and do you think Sam should go talk to Jamie Spears and hang out at his trailer?

you are though, the only excuse you say i made is something i didn't even say :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

you are though, the only excuse you say i made is something i didn't even say :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

You did say that you think Sam should talk to TMZ and go to the source that posted the story.

Also start a sentence with a capital letter and the letter I should be capitalized since you like to laugh at others posts with your unhinged friend in here when it comes to writing, punctuation ect.

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Keep grasping at straws honey.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney's husband is talking to TMZ yet again after they trashed her for an alleged manic episode in a restaurant.

Why is this guy still talking to this trash?

d4df325a3625477bb808548f50ef5e3b_xl.png
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears did not have a "manic episode" in a restaurant this weekend -- as had been described to us -- nor did her husband run out on her, according to the man himself.

46 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Well... I know a lot of fans won't like it. But Sam sometimes gives me vibes that he's (likes to be) a little shady about Britney. 

• Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

You did say that you think Sam should talk to TMZ and go to the source that posted the story.

Also start a sentence with a capital letter and the letter I should be capitalized since you like to laugh at others posts with your unhinged friend in here when it comes to writing, punctuation ect.

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Keep grasping at straws honey.

i never once said i think sam should talk to tmz. prove it. 

prove where i have ever "laughed" at someone's punctuation too. 

3 minutes ago, easy said:

i never once said i think sam should talk to tmz. prove it. 

prove where i have ever "laughed" at someone's punctuation too. 

i agree tmz are her abusers too, and i'm not giving sam a pass. i said i don't like that he's talking to them, but i understand the logic of wanting to correct the narrative with the outlet that put the wrong one out. what media outlet do you suggest he should have gone to? any other place would just be another article saying "tmz reported" now tmz has to say "we reported it wrong" you know?

Edited 38 minutes ago by easy

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

WAITING ON YOUR NEXT EXCUSE. 

• Love 1

i agree tmz are her abusers too, and i'm not giving sam a pass. i said i don't like that he's talking to them, but i understand the logic of wanting to correct the narrative with the outlet that put the wrong one out. what media outlet do you suggest he should have gone to? any other place would just be another article saying "tmz reported" now tmz has to say "we reported it wrong" you know?

Edited 38 minutes ago by easy

WAITING ON YOUR NEXT EXCUSE. 

thank you for proving what i said. that i understand why he would, but i don't like that he did. you have failed to prove where i have ever said he SHOULD. 

• Love 1

I just think Britney's husband popping up "bumping into" TMZ journalists saying "everything's fine" just makes things seem worse. The impression it gives is "where is Britney?". Either confront the image head on with some sort of co ordinated thing involving Britney herself (& not with TMZ). Or ignore it & not dignify any of it with a response. This halfway thing makes it worse. 

• Love 4

:clownery_makeup_meme:

Next excuse sis it's clear your team Sam and team TMZ no matter what you're liking all the Karen posts in here.

it's clear you have reading comprehension problems but that's ok! i'll make it easier for you. 

I don't like that Sam has spoken to know Britney abusers TMZ. I understand why he has. I don't think he should have. 

better? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

3 minutes ago, PhoebeJemima said:

I just think Britney's husband popping up "bumping into" TMZ journalists saying "everything's fine" just makes things seem worse. The impression it gives is "where is Britney?". Either confront the image head on with some sort of co ordinated thing involving Britney herself (& not with TMZ). Or ignore it & not dignify any of it with a response. This halfway thing makes it worse. 

THIS!!!! 💯💯💯 He is clearly in over his head when it comes to PR. I kind of feel bad for him because I don’t even think he realizes how it looks when he does things like this.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block