Sam Talks To TMZ AGAIN: "I went to get the car to get the hell out of there and people just thought I left but that didn't happen"

7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Out of all the media outlets you think Britney wants Sam talking to TMZ?

This is a horrible look that TMZ keeps dragging Britney to the pitts and Sam keeps popping up talking to them. 

I didn’t say that she wants him to talk to TMZ particularly, just that she maybe wants him to address the situation since they’re not using regular PR, but who knows. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
Just now, pablitonizer said:

Agree! But we don't know the intimate conversations between them, nor it's our right to know them! Could Britney have asked him to clarify this to TMZ? Maybe. Could Sam have decided to talk to TMZ by himself? Maybe. Could Sam have followed Cade's or someone else's instructions to clarify this with the media? Maybe. Truth it we don't know what's behind the scene :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

No one is talking about intimate conversations it's simple TMZ has been trying to make money off Britney in the most disgusting way and continued to be team con and trash Britney.

No real man should be talking to an outlet that wants to hurt his wife so badly.

:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 6
Just now, LizeS_ said:

If this was Lynne or Bryan talking to TMZ you guys would be trashing them right now, but Sam is always seen as this naive little boy (besides being almost 30) who doesn't understand anything 🙄

I agree people have every excuse in the book for him talking to TMZ yet they drag the outlet to shreds (rightfully so), as they continue to try and hurt Britney.

Yet it's okay, but TMZ is very harmful with their headlines.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

If this was Lynne or Bryan talking to TMZ you guys would be trashing them right now, but Sam is always seen as this naive little boy (besides being almost 30) who doesn't understand anything 🙄

lynne and bryan are britney's abusers, them talking to tmz is to clear their names. sam talking to tmz is to clear britney's. very different situations. i don't think sam is naive, actually i think he understands the situation a lot better than any of us. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
Just now, LizeS_ said:

😂 I was expecting a better excuse, try again

excuse where? lynne and bryan are abusers, fact. when they talk to tmz it's for their benefit, fact. i don't think sam is naive, my opinion. i think sam know the situation with his wife better than people who've never talked to her privately, fact. where is this excuse you're speaking of? 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block