Sam Talks To TMZ AGAIN: "I went to get the car to get the hell out of there and people just thought I left but that didn't happen"

2 minutes ago, hello70 said:

THIS!!!! 💯💯💯 He is clearly in over his head when it comes to PR. I kind of feel bad for him because I don’t even think he realizes how it looks when he does things like this.

Precisely - this is the reputation of one of the biggest superstars to ever exist at stake, & its being managed by random "chats" with a hostile (& irrelevant) news outlet?!?!? He is not qualified for it. They need to sound capable ppl out, see which one Britney trusts, & take them on.

Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

Considering you are one of the biggest and most embarrassing clowns on Exhale (and that's saying something) that post is very ironic.

Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I’m speechless…This is like the lowest of the lowest ways to handle this smear campaign against Britney. Not only does it look super staged and fake, it’s also infuriating that he decided to speak to TMZ. 

Yeah, but we're clowns for thinking so.

It's vile that some people defending this is okay, TMZ is the worst media abuser of Britney and Sam running to them is pathetic.

The clownery of it all.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I mean... I would have at least scolded them tbh! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

"Delete that fkn' article, otherwhise we'll sue you" or whatever idk :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: The thing is that now people will probably create more conspiracy theories as of why she's with him etc (even tho I believe that she shouldn't give any explaination to random people on the internet)

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, but we're clowns for thinking so.

It's vile that some people defending this is okay, TMZ is the worst media abuser of Britney and Sam running to them is pathetic.

The clownery of it all.

Everybody knows that TMZ is trash. Sam included. But this is Hollywood and sometimes you have to play the game. If he wanted to defend his wife and set the story straight he knows that having that on TMZ will maximise the reach it will have with the public.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Exhaolic said:

I mean... I would have at least scolded them tbh! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

"Delete that fkn' article, otherwhise we'll sue you" or whatever idk :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: The thing is that now people will probably create more conspiracy theories as of why she's with him etc (even tho I believe that she shouldn't give any explaination to random people on the internet)

Yeah, he could've easily said that those lies are harmful to his wife and the media should be more responsible when it comes to posting about mental health.

Instead, he says 'It comes with the territory." 

• Love 6

It must be hard being in the position of the husband of a woman who people want to portray as crazy. Whatever he did, there would be a negative reaction.

1. Had he responded immediately, people would've said that he was acting as her conservator/guardian and he was preventing her from speaking up on her own terms. 

2. Had he remained silent, people would be like "where is he in all this. Why isn't he protecting his wife?"".

]

• Like 5

Why is tmz diagnosing manic episodes now? 
They are a very serious psychological condition, and the person going through one doesn’t have much control in terms of ending one. 
True or not, this story is unacceptable. Sam shouldn’t be talking to them, and other media outlets should be boycotting tmz, not re-reporting their trash.  

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block