Sam Talks To TMZ AGAIN: "I went to get the car to get the hell out of there and people just thought I left but that didn't happen"

Britney's husband is talking to TMZ yet again after they trashed her for an alleged manic episode in a restaurant.

Why is this guy still talking to this trash?

"Fame comes with the territory. I went to get the car to get the hell out of there and people just thought I left but that didn't happen... it is what it is," Sam said before adding that Britney was feeling frustrated and disrespected. 

• Love 1

Oh boy…

#1) I figured he would address this. 

#2) The fact that Sam continues to talk to TMZ is going to continue fueling those who believe Sam  is nefarious. 

Personally, my opinion is that since Britney doesn’t use PR she may rather even be asking Sam to address the situation himself and he has contacts at TMZ so that’s what he goes with (quite unfortunately). 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

As I said earlier today on a different thread, Sam could’ve immediately set the record straight the day this story dropped. A “❤️” on a fan IG and saying don’t believe everything you read IG story comment, I mean he should have said THIS on his IG story. It lingered too long. Nothing he or Britney can say now makes much of a difference. So much damage done.

He doesn’t need to talk face to face with TMZ cameramen to say TMZ’s story isn’t true, misleading video and people filming his wife were disrespectful. I have not always been as kind to Sam as many others have until the wedding. I’ve been supportive of him lately but I know it’s not easy for him either but he does NOT have to do these staged events with TMZ. Clearly he loves the attention they give him despite wife suffering from their constant abuse. He knows what they’re about. After everything, why is Sam still giving TMZ the time of day? Unless… y’all can fill in the blank however you like.:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 4
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney's husband is talking to TMZ yet again after they trashed her for an alleged manic episode in a restaurant.

Why is this guy still talking to this trash?

d4df325a3625477bb808548f50ef5e3b_xl.png
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears did not have a "manic episode" in a restaurant this weekend -- as had been described to us -- nor did her husband run out on her, according to the man himself.

Why he must doing that thing with phone like Lounne Spreas?

• Love 2
Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

He could ask his wife who has been tormented by them for decades how they work. 

Agree! But we don't know the intimate conversations between them, nor it's our right to know them! Could Britney have asked him to clarify this to TMZ? Maybe. Could Sam have decided to talk to TMZ by himself? Maybe. Could Sam have followed Cade's or someone else's instructions to clarify this with the media? Maybe. Truth it we don't know what's behind the scene :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block