Sam Talks To TMZ AGAIN: "I went to get the car to get the hell out of there and people just thought I left but that didn't happen"

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

TMZ is one of Britney's abusers and many of you like to drag the B army and fans for questioning things saying it's harmful, TMZ has been very harmful to Britney so let's keep giving Sam a pass to keep talking to the most dangerous, disgraceful, disgusting outlet out to hurt his wife.

i agree tmz are her abusers too, and i'm not giving sam a pass. i said i don't like that he's talking to them, but i understand the logic of wanting to correct the narrative with the outlet that put the wrong one out. what media outlet do you suggest he should have gone to? any other place would just be another article saying "tmz reported" now tmz has to say "we reported it wrong" you know?

Edited by easy
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

This is just a classic case and basket case of excuses you have Easy.

All I can do is laugh at this point sis.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

i find it hilarious y'all keep claiming i'm making excuses, and yet when i ask you to name an excuse it's crickets. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Sis, you talk trash all the time about it being harmful for people to question things and yet you seem to keep making flop excuses for Sam talking to TMZ.

You just commented the other day it be suspect if Sam came out after this last TMZ bashing of Britney and talked to them.

Now you're singing a different tune, it's too difficult for you to agree that Britney was abused in the media the worst by TMZ and seem to find it okay Sam is still talking to them.

It's a mess.

i said i don't like that sam talked to tmz. for a third time i'm saying it. you say i'm making excuses but have failed to list ONE excuse i've supposedly made. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, easy said:

i said i don't like that sam talked to tmz. for a third time i'm saying it. you say i'm making excuses but have failed to list ONE excuse i've supposedly made. 

How about the fact that you keep saying he should talk to the source that made up the story instead of going to another outlet.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You have excuses for everything Easy like I said at this point all I can do is laugh boo,

• Love 4
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

How about the fact that you keep saying he should talk to the source that made up the story instead of going to another outlet.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You have excuses for everything Easy like I said at this point all I can do is laugh boo,

i never said he should, i said i can understand why he did. that's not me excusing why he did it, because as i've said for a fourth time now— i don't like that he did. 

again, you say i have excuses yet fail to produce any excuse  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block