🚨🚨 Breaking: Britney allegedly no longer releasing book"🚨🚨

Message added by Jordan Miller,

This account is not reputable or reliable, so take with a grain of salt. 

10 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Just adding to this, Britney releasing her book late Spring-Summer isn't exactly a baseless thought either.

The Publisher published Jennette McCurdy's book which came out in August to rave reviews, but we need to keep something in mind...

The lawyers are in the middle of Discovery, and all parties involved need to be extremely careful with what they are saying in public, or face backlash (possibly legal) from the other side. I'm sure a huge factor of this book has been the legal aspect and making sure Britney is legally safe from it; that it is HER expirience, HER opinions UNLESS it can be factually proven.

If something came out after she released the book that disproved something in the book, that wouldn't be good for Britney OR her case. 

Point Agree GIF by Ford

Agreeee! I imagine the legal aspect of the book is the trickiest. I'm not sure it's even possible to release a book the way Britney wants (finally exposing Lou Taylor and those involved) without risking a defamation suit in this stage.

Alsoooooo, if Britney ends up settling with them in regards to current litigation, a big part of that settlement would likely include a non disparagement clause of some sort making it even harder to fully expose those involved :( But I suppose it's too early to freak out about that scenario.

Edited by hello70

I wouldn't be surprised but I definitely would be disappointed. What's the point in not wanting to tell your side of your story in a PROPER way but at the same time you're posting incoherent texts in a notes app that makes no sense to anyone, telling the same stories over and over again, deleting and posting again? It makes no sense, but then again, nothing makes sense since the marriage, it's like everything went downhill since then and that's why I wouldn't be surprised if this is actually true. It's just sad that Britney wants to portay herself as a sub celebrity instead of owning her name and her power. At the same time, her family and her abusers are all telling their side of the story on interviews, books etc while Britney is posting angry texts about a fast food worker.  Yeah, I freaked out over a rumor. UbnyJ3d.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Y’all just love to pick and choose which **** to believe and not believe. The same group of you that doubt and question Britney when she says she wasn’t at that birthday party, and instead believe TMZ’s bull****- are the same group now that are choosing to believe this bull**** tweet from an account that is known to be problematic af and most likely not at all affiliated to Britney’s inner circle. Also Simon and Schuster can’t overlap their major releases, Britney’s book will surely have its own release window in order to allow for McCurdy’s book and now Harry’s book to be in the spotlight. Y’all are exhausting and use no logic ever

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Maybe she should finish the legal case and heal for a while. Then write a different book that reflects on her career without focusing on the cship. 

She still has many stories to tell about singing, performing, traveling, and behind the scenes of her art. People are still interested in her music stories and relationships with other celebrities.

• Like 3
Just now, BritneyWiki said:

Maybe she should finish the legal case and heal for a while. Then write a different book that reflects on her career without focusing on the cship. 

She still has many stories to tell about singing, performing, traveling, and behind the scenes of her art. People are still interested in her music stories and relationships with other celebrities.

That would be fake because half of her career she was in a c ship so talking about the second half of her career when she was allegedly forced to work and not have control over anything wouldn't work.

Britney doesn't have many relationships with other celebrities due to the c ship she was isolated for over a decade sis.

Leaving out the C ship wouldn't work.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

If it’s true, I’m not gonna sit here and lie by saying I’m not disappointed that she’s not releasing it. I was really looking forward to hear her speak on her whole life, not just what happened with the facility stay and stuff. I was looking forward to hearing more about 2005-2008 and her thought process of it was and the truth about what truly happened. I was also looking forward to her comments about what was going on after the Circus Tour, the Femme Fatale era, and the Britney Jean mess, but I can’t force her to do something she doesn’t want to do, so I’ll just have to let the questions I have go unanswered until whenever she is ready to speak on it.

Also, to say she wasn’t working on this book is a lie. Not only did she mention that she was writing her book, we knew exactly which part of the book she was on by her dragging posts. They were in chronological order of how the events played out. First she ripped Justin and then her return home, and how it was awful because of Juno Lou acting like a brat. Then she made a post about K-Fed. Then the night she got taken by ambulance to the hospital, and how it transpired. Then lastly, I think she made a post about the Circus tour. As people said, it’s most likely done, but she’s waiting on stuff to be done with court whenever that will be.

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

The book is done according to Britney there are 3 versions of the book. It takes 9 months - 2 years to write and publish a book.

Britney said it be out by the end of last year which was just last month.

People are just throwing a fit cause it wasn't out in December and making up rumors that it's shelved. 

Ohhhh when did she mention it would be out by the end of the year? I must have missed that caption although if she said that in December I think she probably meant the date would be announced? Book release dates are almost always typically announced MONTHSSSS before the actual release date to allow time for hype and pre orders. Typically the schedule with celeb books looks like:

-Book deal announced 

-Date and title announced 4-5 months in advance

-Cover released and pre-orders begin *1-3 months in advance

-Promo schedule with interviews starting a week or two out in advance of release date

No way in heck a book of that magnitude was coming out at the end of 2022 without any of the above being done first so I don't know why any of us thought it was coming in december lol

Edited by hello70
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Soso said:

Deuxmoi confirmed it months ago in many posts and in a podcast.  They also said it was the publisher decision and not Britney’s. 

God wtf.  You know what Britney should do instead?  Release all her court documents in a book.  I'd LOVE to see what the courts knew and how they ignored her pleas for years.  You can't argue with court docs!!!

Edited by doomphantom1
Misspelling
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, Soso said:

Deuxmoi confirmed it months ago in many posts and in a podcast.  They also said it was the publisher decision and not Britney’s. 

I regularly listen to all of DM's podcasts and see nearly every post on her IG and I don't think DeuxMoi was that detailed in her doubts. (Although I could be wrong and just have missed it).

DM just said she doubts a book has even officially started, much less been completed. I don't believe she ever said something about the publisher pulling the book. I could be wrong, but I only recall her mentioning the book once in her podcast a few months ago and that was pretty much it in regards to the book.

Edited by hello70
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

The book is done according to Britney there are 3 versions of the book. It takes 9 months - 2 years to write and publish a book.

Britney said it be out by the end of last year which was just last month.

People are just throwing a fit cause it wasn't out in December and making up rumors that it's shelved. 

Not you dragging with actual facts and an iconic new avatar. I'm so proud :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I may have to un-ignore your posts again :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Ohhhh when did she mention it would be out by the end of the year? I must have missed that caption although if she said that in December I think she probably meant the date would be announced? Book release dates are almost always typically announced MONTHSSSS before the actual release date to allow time for hype and pre orders. Typically the schedule with celeb books looks like:

-Book deal announced 

-Date and title announced 4-5 months in advance

-Cover released and pre-orders begin *1-3 months in advance

-Promo schedule with interviews starting a week or two out in advance of release date

No way in heck a book of that magnitude was coming out at the end of 2022 without any of the above being done first so I don't know why any of us thought it was coming in december lol

“**** maybe now I will need a conservatorship ?!,” she continued. “I’m bat **** ******* crazy JUST KIDDING … Well not really !!! But I said.. just do a book … the easiest way possible and considering my fear of people I might have to write them off for the next decade !!! Sitting down and sharing my story might not be the safest thing for anyone!!! My book comes out at the end of this year … Once it’s released not sure whats going to happen folks.”

GettyImages-1056612798-1652019118.jpg
WWW.STEREOGUM.COM

Earlier this year, it was rumored that Britney Spears sold a “tell-all memoir” to publishers Simon & Schuster for $15 million. In a recent Instagram post, Spears said that the memoir will be out at the end...

Britney Spears has confirmed that she is releasing a “tell-all” book that will be available by the end of the year. The legendary pop star discussed the project in a since-deleted post on her Instagram page over the weekend. 

“I want to talk about secrets!!!” Spears wrote in the post. “The secrets I’ve had to hold the past 15 years I will say are honestly paralyzing. I had so many complaints I wanted to share and bring up only to be told to keep shut … but wait isn’t that what a woman of intellect is supposed to do. Speak up, rise to the occasion make people think.”

1652061241_df5dd91d8c381f3ca936c50401e49
WWW.HOTNEWHIPHOP.COM

Britney Spears says she's releasing a "tell-all" book by the end of the year.

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

“**** maybe now I will need a conservatorship ?!,” she continued. “I’m bat **** ******* crazy JUST KIDDING … Well not really !!! But I said.. just do a book … the easiest way possible and considering my fear of people I might have to write them off for the next decade !!! Sitting down and sharing my story might not be the safest thing for anyone!!! My book comes out at the end of this year … Once it’s released not sure whats going to happen folks.”

GettyImages-1056612798-1652019118.jpg
WWW.STEREOGUM.COM

Earlier this year, it was rumored that Britney Spears sold a “tell-all memoir” to publishers Simon & Schuster for $15 million. In a recent Instagram post, Spears said that the memoir will be out at the end...

Britney Spears has confirmed that she is releasing a “tell-all” book that will be available by the end of the year. The legendary pop star discussed the project in a since-deleted post on her Instagram page over the weekend. 

“I want to talk about secrets!!!” Spears wrote in the post. “The secrets I’ve had to hold the past 15 years I will say are honestly paralyzing. I had so many complaints I wanted to share and bring up only to be told to keep shut … but wait isn’t that what a woman of intellect is supposed to do. Speak up, rise to the occasion make people think.”

1652061241_df5dd91d8c381f3ca936c50401e49
WWW.HOTNEWHIPHOP.COM

Britney Spears says she's releasing a "tell-all" book by the end of the year.

Thank you for this! Oh wowwww, if she said that in May then maybe there really was a possibility we could have seen it by the end of Dec although I doubt it, if they never even did a date/title announcement by August/September.

But also, she seems to be in a much different place since May of 2022. Pure speculation on my part, but IF there is a completed book, I wonder if the official date/title announcement was pushed to give her more time to handle everything going on? Or maybe there were some rewrites? Or maybe we get a date announcement tmmrw lol who knows I'm trying to be patient!

robert eggers patience GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block