🚨🚨 Breaking: Britney allegedly no longer releasing book"🚨🚨

Message added by Jordan Miller,

This account is not reputable or reliable, so take with a grain of salt. 

37 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Well, that’s not a good source, but that possibility has been on my mind for awhile. 
A followed some book releases and usually they keep getting hints out about it to increase public interest. But since the news of the deal, it has been dead silence. 

Actually it wasn’t, last time she said anything about it I believe was summer or early fall that she wrote 3 versions of it. She’s talked about it 2 or 3 times after the news broke, but that’s the last time anything was mentioned about it.

20 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You have no point, that's what Britney wants is peace and to heal you think she cares if people care if she's relevant or in the spotlight at this point?

Again, can you even read? I’m saying what you’re saying… People don’t care anymore. And who gives a ****? The buzz is over anyway. She shouldn’t care either. 

Edited by Dave92
  • Like 2

I don’t believe it because why Britney would not want her story out there. When she’s been silence for 13 years. And when everybody else is writing stories about her. Including everyone in her family. If I was her which I’m not, I’m just saying if I was, I would want my story out there. So every one knows the truth. 

• Like 4

According to rumors, it was supposed to be published at the end of 2022, then at the end of January 2023, we are in mid-January, everything is silent.
So yes, it probably won't come out immediately, maybe they're waiting for the process to evolve and maybe one day it will be published.

2 hours ago, mrbates said:

She’s such a mess. I’m done caring. Hope she gets help and starts acting like the superstar she is but it seems her ego and immaturity level are her downfall. 

Maturity level sis? What level are you showcasing with this comment about you're done caring because of a rumor about a book not coming out?

Britney never really 'acted' like a superstar sis, she's always been humble and shopped and normal places.

Britney is known in the industry as sweet, nice and not some outlandish diva.

The only thing messy is your being done over a rumor.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

True or not we would have heard something about the book like the title, cover or preorder date. But absolutely nothing. I wonder if she will have to give back all the money they gave her for the book? It’s odd how the new house fell through now it’s this. Truthfully I couldn’t see her exposing her life to the world like that. She always has said it was embarrassing to go through all that, so why would she want to relive it?!

• Like 3
Just now, dustinray1987 said:

True or not we would have heard something about the book like the title, cover or preorder date. But absolutely nothing. I wonder if she will have to give back all the money they gave her for the book? It’s odd how the new house fell through now it’s this. Truthfully I couldn’t see her exposing her life to the world like that. She always has said it was embarrassing to go through all that, so why would she want to relive it?!

How did the house fall through? She decided she didn't want to be in the new home and wanted to stay where shes at.

Also the book never fell through you're reacting to a rumor, Britney already confirmed there are 3 versions of the book and she went after TMZ's lie about a paper shortage.

Britney has been more open and transparent ever since she was able to speak in court for the world to hear.

Part of her telling her truth is a healing process. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block